19 Sep 18
NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS…
Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa is humming with activity and the beaches and shops are a hub of action. For the younger ones, the beach is always a cost effective option and it doesn’t get much better than Noosa main beach with coffee and food outlets nearby to keep everyone happy, fed and watered.
For the adults there are some great lunch specials available if you know where to look, so have a look at www.noosadays.com to pick up some great bargains, or browse the local complementary Noosa News on a Tuesday or Friday for some unexpected treats.
Entertainment wise, don’t forget our night life with ongoing performances at ‘The J’ in Noosa Junction at www.thej.com.au/whats-on-in-noosa/ and for music lovers, the annual Caloundra music festival is on from September 28th to 1st October and well worth the short drive to catch a great line-up; www.caloundramusicfestival.com.
So, whatever your passion, Noosa probably has it covered and we look forward to welcoming you!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more