13 Jun 18
Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this afternoon I have taken a moment to open the door, let the cold winter breeze fill the office, look up from the computer and take in the beauty that is Noosa.
Sunday’s most certainly come alive in our little part of the world. The atmosphere is incredible. There are people strolling along with an ice cream cone in their hands. People ready for a swim in the warm ocean water while others are jogging and exercising along the street. Suitcases are being rolled along by visitors ready to check in to their holiday unit, and the locals are enjoying a nice relaxed wine by the water.
The music playing from the restaurants and cafes, have people stopped and bobbing along. The birds that are chirping and flying around in the trees, have others stopped taking in the beauty and the colours these birds are producing. You can see people walking their dogs allowing strangers to stop to pat and love their precious fury family members. People of all ages walking around looking, taking in and appreciating this magnificent part of the world.
I am completely captivated by the fact that in such a busy world, our Sunday’s on Hastings Street – are relaxed, fun filled and so in the moment. With hardly any electronic devices out and about, it’s truly amazing to see people creating memories with the people they love.
Come and spend a Sunday in Noosa and I am sure you will see the beauty it has to offer.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more
- 04 Jun 18
- The Noosa Hill Climb 2018. CALLING ALL CAR LOVERS ! – Or those of us who just love some action packed even... read more
- 20 May 18
- Run Away Noosa. On Saturday the 26th of May, put on your running shoes –Grab some friends and family and... read more