15 Oct 17
Noosa triathlon is almost upon us again,
The Five day event celebrating sports, healthy life style and fitness, but most of all fun. Sun Sea and Surf what better place for this growing event, right here in beautiful Noosa.
Athletes and fans flock to Queensland to be part of the largest event in the world.
The Noosa experience starts from the 1-5 November.
The swimming event starts off at beautiful Noosa’s main beach.
The bicycle ride will take you through the scenic hinterland.
The run will take you to see all that Noosa has to offer.
A great social event for all walks of life, get the family together for a bit of healthy life style, a great chance to get the kids out doors for a bit of sun and surf.
Professional athletes will be in pristine condition preparing for the biggest growing event Noosa has to offer.
The best part for all that hard work preparing, waiting to get over that finish line for the biggest party to celebrate.
Not for you! Just head to the party afterwards, I know that would be the place for me.
I would be happy to raise a glass of bubbly or two for all the hard work the athletes have had to endure.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more