15 Oct 17
Noosa triathlon is almost upon us again,
The Five day event celebrating sports, healthy life style and fitness, but most of all fun. Sun Sea and Surf what better place for this growing event, right here in beautiful Noosa.
Athletes and fans flock to Queensland to be part of the largest event in the world.
The Noosa experience starts from the 1-5 November.
The swimming event starts off at beautiful Noosa’s main beach.
The bicycle ride will take you through the scenic hinterland.
The run will take you to see all that Noosa has to offer.
A great social event for all walks of life, get the family together for a bit of healthy life style, a great chance to get the kids out doors for a bit of sun and surf.
Professional athletes will be in pristine condition preparing for the biggest growing event Noosa has to offer.
The best part for all that hard work preparing, waiting to get over that finish line for the biggest party to celebrate.
Not for you! Just head to the party afterwards, I know that would be the place for me.
I would be happy to raise a glass of bubbly or two for all the hard work the athletes have had to endure.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more
- 15 Oct 17
- Noosa triathlon is almost upon us again, The Five day event celebrating sports, healthy life style and fitness, but... read more