13 Sep 12
After spending last weekend in Noosa, you would not know it is still winter! The sun was out all day and it was actually quite hot! We really enjoyed eating out around the Noosa (one of the main reasons we came here! cannot get enough of the fine dining here!), and discovered a fantastic place in Peregian Beach. We will surely return there.
We like to try different apartments to holiday in every time we come here, so this time we booked a unit in Peregian Beach. Sometimes the surf is much rougher than on Noosa main beach! It’s good to know some areas are patrolled. We saw a few radical surfers out too! The markets on a Sunday were very good; we picked up some nice hand-made novelties and fresh locally grown food. We heard a few bands playing as well which was really entertaining! We had lunch at the surf club there, had a swim, made some sandcastles, collected some shells and just laid back at our apartment at the end of the day. Shame we could only get 3 days off work!
We organised to come back to Noosa next weekend for the Noosa Jazz Festival. We think it is as good as Noosa Food and Wine, Tastings on Hastings and all the other little festivals that happen around here! We like coming to every one of them. It is really convenient with flights straight into Sunshine Coast airport from Melbourne, it only takes a few hours and it is never really a hassle getting from the airport to Noosa Heads as there are so many options available for you.
When we come back next weekend for the Jazz Festival we’ll definitely be looking at some real estate – Noosa usually has quality homes open for inspection on Saturday’s and we find it pretty easy to approach the agents around here just to get a copy of what they have open so we can organise our day. We will be leaving the kids behind with their grandparents that weekend so my partner and I can escape! We will make it up to them next time… perhaps a trip to one of the Gold Coast theme parks one time soon.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more