13 Feb 17
Relax in The Noosa Botanical Gardens
Just a short drive to the Noosa Shire township of Cooroy, on the shores of Lake MacDonald you will find the Noosa Botanical Gardens. Originally farmland that was resumed to create Noosa Shire’s water supply, the land was then used a rubbish dump before the Noosa Council started construction of the Noosa gardens in 1987.
The Noosa gardens as they stand today have an open air chapel, a fern house, a lily pond with a back drop of a beautiful Jacaranda Tree, a Greek style Ampi-theatre; where wonderful music events and operas are held.
The Noosa Botanical Gardens is pet friendly, (on leads) and a perfect spot for a picnic, under the willow trees. This beautiful garden is largely the work of locals whom donated their time to eradicate the area of weeds and worked tirelessly to plant and vegetate the area, there are a handful of full time staff employed to care for the Noosa Gardens now.
Please do find the time to go there, it’s peaceful, serene and great for wild life and photography as well.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
To get there, it is just a short car ride from your Apartment or Holiday home.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more