13 Feb 17
Relax in The Noosa Botanical Gardens
Just a short drive to the Noosa Shire township of Cooroy, on the shores of Lake MacDonald you will find the Noosa Botanical Gardens. Originally farmland that was resumed to create Noosa Shire’s water supply, the land was then used a rubbish dump before the Noosa Council started construction of the Noosa gardens in 1987.
The Noosa gardens as they stand today have an open air chapel, a fern house, a lily pond with a back drop of a beautiful Jacaranda Tree, a Greek style Ampi-theatre; where wonderful music events and operas are held.
The Noosa Botanical Gardens is pet friendly, (on leads) and a perfect spot for a picnic, under the willow trees. This beautiful garden is largely the work of locals whom donated their time to eradicate the area of weeds and worked tirelessly to plant and vegetate the area, there are a handful of full time staff employed to care for the Noosa Gardens now.
Please do find the time to go there, it’s peaceful, serene and great for wild life and photography as well.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
To get there, it is just a short car ride from your Apartment or Holiday home.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more