Perfectly positioned in a leafy environment in popular Little Cove, this 2 bedroom unit is in the heart of one of the most wanted locations in town.
Only a short walk down to the board walk from where you can stroll to either Noosa Main Beach and Hastings St in one direction, or Little Cove Beach and Noosa National Park in the other direction.
With undercover parking for one car, a balcony with a leafy outlook towards Laguna Bay, a Weber BBQ and a pool in the complex, this unit will tick all your boxes for a great restful holiday.
* 2 bedroom (Double and 2 X King Singles)
* King singles can be zipped together to make a King bed - must be requested at time of making the booking
* One family bathroom (no full bath)
* Sunny north east facing balcony with table and chairs for al fresco dining plus a Weber BBQ
* Fully equipped modern kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, electric cooktop, fridge and Meile oven
* Full laundry facilities including washing machine and clothes dryer
* Large split system air conditioning unit in the living area and ceiling fan in main bedroom
* Large Plasma TV and DVD player
* Free wifi
* Quiet location in a small block of only 4 units
* Communal swimming pool
* Modern complex in a tranquil and private garden setting
* Undercover parking for one car
* Sleeps 4
* Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
Nice smallish apartment with pool access, 10 mins walk to main beach and Hastings st and 10 mins easy to the National Park. We have two kids and really liked the Little Cove beach at the bottom of the hill, best at low tide. Beds were comfy enough, sufficient kitchen ware, air con, lots of bird life and sounds, nice little balcony . Overall good little place at the top of a big hill, would come again. Thanks for the stay. We had a good time overall.
Flatch - November 2018
Great little place to stay and so close to Little Cove Beach and strolling distance to Hastings Street. Very Quiet and well appointed unit. We will be back !
Melinda - December 2017
8 Little Cove Road, Little Cove, Queensland 4567
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.