This great holiday unit has been fully refurnished and exudes a relaxed holiday feel!
A lovely 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment located just a short stroll from the sands of Sunshine Beach and the restaurants of Duke Street - just the place to relax for your next Sunshine Coast getaway!
In a small well maintained complex of just 10 units, it features air conditioning and a sunny complex pool and spa - just what you need for a summer break. And located at the end of the complex, it is in a quiet location with a sunny northern exposure balcony to enjoy the sun.
And you have the safety of a secure undercover car park with direct lift access from the car park to almost your front door. With ceiling fans throughout and cool tiled floors, a great place to kick back and enjoy the lifestyle the Sunshine Beach area is renowned for.
* 2 bedrooms (Queen, 2 Singles)
* 2 bathrooms incl ensuite to master with full bath in ensuite
* Built in robes in both bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms and in living area plus Inverter a/c in living area
* First floor on end of building
* Secure undercover car park for one car with lift access to outside your door
* Fully equipped kitchen with Blanco dishwasher, Sharp microwave, large Westinghouse fridge/freezer, under bench oven and electric cooktop
* Full laundry facilities incl top loading Samsung washer and Simpson dryer
* Living area has a 50 inch HD TV and Laser DVD player
* Large tiled north facing balcony with stacking doors to bring the outside in
* Tiled floors in all living areas and wet areas PLUS carpet in bedrooms
* Large dining table and chairs to seat 6
* Mixture of plantation shutters and block out blinds throughout
* Weber BBQ on the sunny balcony
* Large sunny complex pool with spa and also a communal BBQ
* Sleeps 4
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
* Sorry - no pets allowed
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
A nice and spacious apartment in a good location in Sunshine beach. Just a few minutes walk to beach and 5 minutes drive too Noosa Heads. We enjoyed the apartment and its amenities. Especially we enjoyed having a bbq on the balcony. It was easy having contact with our host and we got all our questions answered quickly. Overall we had a good stay. The only thing we missed was WiFi. We were aware of it and we hope that it might be something that can improve for future guests
Emil - November 2018
This apartment is the best one I have stayed in. It is so well appointed and you totally feel like you are at home. It is such a great location. We love this place.
Helen - October 2018
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this apartment.
Ross - October 2018
We very much enjoyed our stay and the apartment is attractive and generally well appointed. Thanking you for this opportunity to comment
Joan and Ian - August 2018
4 weeks stay with a 2 week break in between. Loved the area, our fave coffee is Costa Noosa. The accommodation was very comfortable and private. Very clean. We didn’t find the bed comfortable at all. Great that there was a bath. Would love to stay there again if there was a new bed.
Ann - July/August 2018
The apartment was very spacious and very nicely decorated. As there is only 10 apartments it was really quiet and so close to the Sunshine Beach cafes, surf club and beach. We had a water leak in our apartment after heavy rain but it was attended to quickly and extra towels were provided. So very happy with the service. Pool area was great and very relaxing. Would definitely stay again!
Zara - October 2017
The apartment was lovely. We found it a great location and enjoyed our stay.
Bridget - Sept/October 2017
1 Park Crescent, Sunshine Beach, Queensland 4567
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.