Holiday Apartment Specials
Looking for a great Sunshine Coast escape in late November and into December this year? Then consider this deal - book and stay at this great Sunshine Beach property for 7 Nights and ONLY pay for 5 Nights between 24 November and 22 December 2018 - Call now and talk to our friendly Reservations Team on 07 5447 3566 and mention this offer to snap up the best dates. Subject to availability and conditions apply Valid for new bookings placed after 8 November 2018
Valid for new bookings placed between 08 November 2018 and 18 December 2018
With ocean views and abundant light, this holiday property features an open plan layout flowing out to a large spacious balcony with ocean views. You can enjoy a resort style holiday just a short 60 second walk to the restaurants of Duke St as well as another 60 seconds to the Sunshine Beach Surf Club and the sands of pristine Sunshine Beach.
This property can now be rented from just 3 nights in LOW and MID seasons as below:
3 Nights $595
4 Nights $725
5 Nights $850
6 Nights $975
7 Nights $1100
3 Nights $765
4 Nights $950
5 Nights $1140
6 Nights $1320
7 Nights $1500
Talk to our friendly Reservations Staff to take advantage of these prices!
* 2 bedrooms (King and 2 Singles)
* 2 Bathrooms incl an ensuite to the master and a full bath in the family bathroom
* Air conditioning (large capacity unit in the living area for the whole unit) plus ceiling fans throughout
* Open plan living with a 55 inch Sony Smart HD TV and Sony DVD player plus a Sound Bar
* FREE wifi with NBN speed boost - stream Netflix or iTunes through the smart TV
* 32 inch wall mounted Panasonic TV in master bedroom
* Full width balcony across the ocean side with wide opening sliding doors to capture the cooling sea breezes, outdoor furniture for al fresco dining for 6 people
* Plus the all NEW Weber Pulse 2000 electric BBQ - installed Sept 2018 - as good as gas with the heat continually being pulsed so it works brilliantly!
* Plus a second balcony on the western side to capture the afternoon sun with table and chairs
* Modern and upgraded kitchen with Euro appliances incl dishwasher
* Laundry with washing machine and electric dryer
* First level location
* Lovely sunny complex pool plus a spa (not heated)
* CrimSafe doors/screens throughout for your security
* Cool tiled floors throughout
* Secure undercover parking for one car
* Sleeps 4
* Please note that smoking is not permitted inside or on the balconies in this property
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Apartment BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Apartment HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 6 Douglas Street, Sunshine Beach, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Fully Fenced Apartment
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Outside Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
We really enjoyed our stay at Cote D’Azure. Lovely large apartment with views of the ocean and plenty of room for four people. Great location - 1 minute walk through the back gate of the apartment to the shops and restaurants and another few minutes to the beach. Fantastic kitchen which was well equipped. Lovely winter sun on the front balcony if the afternoon but shaded on the back balcony.
Kaye - July 2018
Thank you for a wonderful 2 week stay. The apartment was perfect, everything we needed to fulfil our holiday. Most important was the most 'comfortable bed'. Location perfect, plenty to do. WE SHALL RETURN!
PS - our lunch at Spirit House Yandina was amazing!!
Grahame & Sue - July 17
We loved the apartment and the short walk to the restaurants and shops. The apartment was nice and cozy to make us feel very at home. Thank you!
Patrick & Anna - July 17
What a pleasure to stay in your beautiful apartment. So incredibly well equipped!! I will be going home to sort out my kitchen! Great location. We were travelling by push bike so getting fit with the hills - some great tracks and trails. Also enjoyed the tennis club. Thanks heaps!!
John & Christine - June 17
A wonderful apartment with cool sea breeezes even in the high temps. A fantastic place to have a relaxed holiday. Thank you!!
Jim & Carolyn - January 17