Located on the first floor and spread over 2 levels, the unit has been renovated and furnished to the highest standard with leather lounges, and modern and expensive furnishings and furniture reflecting the coastal theme with a white pallet, timber and stone - the photos clearly show the quality of this property.
With entry via an electric gate, and a Crimsafe screen door added to your front door, you can be assured of privacy as well as safety and security. A balcony off the living area features a Weber BBQ and filtered river water views and a second balcony off the master bedroom has similar views.
Some of the decorating features include bleached hardwood stairs to the second floor, timber bi-folds opening from the main living area to the main balcony, large tiles make up the lower level flooring with quality carpet upstairs - absolute elegance !
NOTE: New photos are coming!!
* 2 bedrooms - Queen in Master and 2 King Singles in the second bedroom
* The king singles can be zipped together to make a King Bed but this MUST be requested at the time of making the booking
* One fully renovated bathroom with shower, wc and vanity
* Front loading LG washing machine located in the bathroom and an electric drier located in the garage
* Fully equipped designer kitchen with custom cabinetry and stone bench tops includes an F&P induction cook top, F&P dishwasher, LG fridge/freezer and a microwave
* Inverter air conditioning units in downstairs living area and also in the master bedroom
* Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
* LG 50 inch TV with Telstra TV in living area plus DVD player
* Second TV in master bedroom
* Large sunny complex pool to enjoy
* Single lock up garage
* Weber BBQ
* FREE Wifi plus phone for free local calls
* Sleeps 4
* Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are NOT permitted
*Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 9 / 273 Weyba Road, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email