Enjoy magical views over Laguna Bay and the Noosa National Park in this fresh luxury apartment ideally set in the heart of the Noosa Heads and walking distance to Hastings Street.
'Evana on Angler' is a brand new development in early 2018 providing modern and sophisticated accommodation, with a rare North-facing position.
This cutting-edge two level residence combines state of the art technology with an emphasis on modern open plan living with a cool toned colour palette through-out. Permeating the chic Noosa lifestyle, this apartment comes complete with your own North-facing private pool to enjoy with a convenient powder room and laundry completing the ground level.
Enjoy complete privacy in a relaxing rain forest environment. The upper level maximises this setting with cool polished concrete floors and shutter windows capturing sunlight, breezes and views.
Extending the sense of space, the undercover entertaining deck is the heart of this holiday home and seamlessly flows through glass stacker doors from the living and master bedroom. Two spacious bedrooms have been well-designed both enjoying their own walk-in-robes and separate bathrooms that means either could act as an inviting master bedroom.
The designer kitchen features a luxe coastal ambience with the finest in quality Siemans appliances and the latest in modern ceramic finishes. This is the perfect holiday offering for those seeking a holiday destination in a central position for walking distance to Hastings Street, Main Beach and The National Park.
* 2 Bedrooms (King PLUS 2 Long Singles - the Singles can be zipped together to make a King bed but must be ordered at time of making your booking)
* 2 bathrooms
* Ducted/zoned air conditioning, LED Lighting & fireplace
* Floor-to-ceiling louvre' offering light-filled open-plan living/dining room
* Living/dining opens to an entertainer's balcony where the view gets better
* Sleek designer kitchen with premium cabinetry and stainless steel Siemens appliances
* Siemens Pyrolytic convection oven/microwave & steam/convection with plate warmer
* Oversized laundry with front loading washing machine and separate drier
* Modern main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles and frameless glass shower
* Stunning master suite opening onto the main deck, with walk-in robe, ensuite with 2 way access and views overlooking the pool
* Walk-in robe to second bedroom with two-way bathroom
* Smart TVs in living area and both bedrooms - a total of 3
* Secure parking for one car and internal access, stunning complex of 3 with own private in-ground pool
* Weber Family Q BBQ, baby high chair and porta cot
* Sleeps a maximum of 4
* Sorry, NO weddings, functions, parties or schoolies permitted
* This property is NOT pet friendly
* Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights, subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Townhouse BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Townhouse HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 13 Angler Street, Noosa Hill, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email