Oh what a location!
A stones throw from the banks of Noosa River, this 2 bedroom unit overlooks cosmopolitan Gympie Tce with its multitude of restaurants to choose from as well as the parklands along the river bank with its picnic and BBQ areas along with the sandy beach just right for a swim!
Located on the first floor in a complex of 8 just units, very close to a bus stop and at the front of the complex for the best views!
* 2 bedrooms - Queen bed in master and 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
* 1 bathroom with single bowl vanity and a full bath with shower over
* Separate toilet
* Bathroom includes laundry facilities with a top loading F&P washing machine and Hoover drier
* Well equipped kitchen with F&P dish drawer dishwasher,Electrolux microwave, F&P 2 plate electric cooktop, large LG 2 door stainless steel fridge/freezer, and stone bench tops. (Note- NO full oven)
* Living room comprises a dining area with table and 4 chairs, 2 seater lounge and separate lounge chair, 42 inch TV with HD via a set box box plus a combined DVD/VCR player and Bose sound system.
* Balcony off the living area to relax on and watch the passing parade of Noosa
* Inverter reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area, ceiling fan in the master bedroom and wall mounted fan in the second bedroom
* Plantation shutter bi-folds in the living area and wood venetians in the bedrooms
* Cool tiled floors throughout
* Sorry but no pool in this complex - BUT the river is right on your door step
* Sorry no BBQ on site BUT plenty of free BBQs across the road on the riverside area
* Stair access only to the first floor
* Pet friendly for small dogs - pet etiquette rules apply and pet fee of $100 must be paid - refer to our T's and C's
* Single lock up garage
* Sleeps 4
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
Sparkling clean in ideal location in Gympie Tce. We sat each morning on the balcony watching the activity on the river, it was very relaxing. Unit was very well equipped with fantastic access to local bus service at front door. If there was any downside, I feel in this day & age all accommodation should offer wifi.
Fran - November 2018
Great two bedroom apartment directly across from the Noosa river. The apartment is in a small block of brick units which appear to be occupied with permanent locals which was nice. The apartment looks like it has been renovated apart from the bathroom. The kitchen only has a two burner cooktop and microwave (no oven) but there are lots of cafes and restaurants close by if you don’t want to cook. Apart from that everything was great, we enjoyed the beautiful sunsets everyday.Thank you.”
Toni - August 2018
Great view, great location, Noosa Holiday Rentals a well run company.
Dave - July 2018
Very handy to restaurants, shops and short walking distance to supermarket. Wonderful position to watch the river and for people watching either from inside or on the balcony.I did miss a hair dryer and the new microwave was a bit of a challenge when closing the cupboard doors over it. Heating in such a cool time was excellent. I would definitely enjoy a return stay.
Mary - June 2018
Great position. Your staff very prompt to call in service people. Bed was very comfortable.everything else was adequate .
Jan - August 2017
267 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.