It is situated right on the headland so close to Little Cove beach and with filtered views out over Laguna Bay. Park Cove is a small complex of only five (5) units and are one of the most sought after Holiday apartments in fabulous Little Cove.
With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it is an ideal family holiday apartment with newly renovated bathrooms and kitchen and a great balcony with BBQ overlooking the sparkling complex pool and with filtered bay views.
The first floor location will ensure your privacy and you are still only a short walk on the boardwalk to either cosmopolitan Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach or Noosa National Park - the choice is yours.
With fresh furnishings throughout, modern and new appliances and ducted air conditioning to finish the transformation of this unit, you could not ask for more to enjoy a relaxing holiday in iconic Noosa.
- 3 bedroom (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Singles)
- 2 bathroom incl an ensuite to main
- Full bath with shower over in the family bathroom
- 1st floor location in a boutique block of only 5 units (stair access only)
- Fully renovated with floating timber floors throughout
- Ceiling fans in the master and second bedrooms and ducted air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, under bench oven, electric smooth top cooker
- Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine (Please bring along your favorite Dolce Gusto Pods)
- Laundry with washing machine and drier
- 50” HD TV in living area with DVD player PLUS 50” HD TV wall mounted in main bedroom
- FREE wifi
- Balcony off living and main bedroom with table and chairs for outdoor dining and a gas BBQ,
- Private staircase direct to the complex pool below
- Located across the road from the boardwalk to Hastings St or Noosa National Park and directly opposite the Beach access to Little Cove beach
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Plantation window shutters in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Sliding glass door from main bedroom opening onto balcony
- Filtered views to Laguna Bay
- Single lock up garage
- Large complex pool (maintained by the Body corporate)
- Sleeps 6
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Apartment BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Apartment HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 48 Park Road, Little Cove, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Great location. Modern spacious unit. Fabulous king size bed with quality linen. Excellent accommodation for a family with three bed rooms and two bathrooms. Well appointed Kitchen with excellent coffee machine. Entertainment options are basic though.
Robert - July 2018
Fantastic unit and great location. We thought it might be noisy being located on Park Rd but as the unit block is set back from the road we didn't hear a thing. Will definitely be back.
Amanda - December 2017
The entire service was easy and great. The apartment was perfect for what we required. The apartment was in great condition and was very well stocked with everything that you require. Its not often a holiday apartment is fully stocked with so many glasses, crockery, tupperware, sharp knives, oil, salt and pepper etc. Overall a great trip. We'll be back Jayce and Jac
Jayce - August 2017
A very well located apartment
Liz - July 17