A fabulous 3 bedroom apartment, it is located on the top floor in a complex of only 8 units, a short walk from cosmopolitan Hastings Street and all the beaches Noosa is famous for.
The complex itself was also renovated in 2011 and features a large complex pool and well maintained grounds - a desirable location for your next holiday!
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning, and a large roof top deck, you can kick back and relax and enjoy all that Noosa has to offer.
* 3 bedrooms (King, Queen, 2 Singles)
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the master bedroom
* Beautifully finished European kitchen with Blanco dishwasher, Meile cooktop and Meile underbench oven
* Separate laundry with top loading washer and separate dryer
* Set over 2 levels in a complex of 8 units with all bedrooms on the lower level and living areas up stairs to the front of the complex
* A large sunny complex pool to enjoy
* Ceiling fans in all rooms and air conditioning in living area and 3rd bedroom
* Large screen TV, DVD player and iPod docking station
* Pre-paid Telstra 4G Wifi available on request - guest to provide voucher for data use
* Large sunny balcony plus huge rooftop deck off the main living area with family size BBQ, sun lounges, and outdoor living area
* Large balcony off the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and plantation shutters in all bedrooms
* Some of the best views in Noosa across Laguna Bay, Main Beach, North Shore and the Hinterland
* Tastefully and beautifully furnished for holiday living
* Undercover parking for one car
* Stair access only to this top floor apartment
* Storage cages available for bikes, surfboards etc
* Stairs from the complex direct to Hastings Street (200 stairs)or a gentle access path at rear of the building
* Sleeps 6
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Apartment BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Apartment HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Testimonials / Reviews
We love NOOSA and the apartment we stayed in. From the beginning of making the booking and confirming it the agent's at NHR were very informative and accommodating! We have had excellent service all the way through from booking to check out. Excellent staff and excellent property description. Perfect location and very close to Hastings Street via the stairs. We would recommend NHR for all anyone needs at NOOSA and will be booking through them again next year! Thanks again for making our Noosa experience amazing. Kind Regards,
Kane - October 2017
Very clean & comfortable, great position.
Geoff - September 2017
Address: 70 Upper Hastings Street, Little Cove, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 1
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email