Just far enough away to feel very relaxed in your own private luxury home. Idyllic tropical surrounds, spacious, open plan living and just a 3 minute stroll to the Noosaville Yacht Club, the Noosa River, boat hire, restaurants, cafes and shops. Hastings Street at Noosa is a short 5 minute drive!
This fully furnished 3 bedroom townhouse has full access to Noosa Waters. A beautiful location, with immediate water access, views and a dedicated sole use jetty included for mooring of your boat. There are two private decks for outdoor living and entertaining. Included is full use of the BBQ and two ocean kayaks. If you are feeling like a rest, just lie back on the large Bali bed and watch the boats go by.
This quiet and spacious townhouse is the perfect getaway for those who like quality, space and a peaceful setting.
PLEASE NOTE - The pool in this complex is unavailable due to refurbishment works however the Noosa River - great for swimming - is only a few minutes walk
- Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes (two Queen size beds, two Single beds)
- Two modern bathrooms (incl ensuite to master) plus powder room on lower level - full bath in family bathroom
- Superb well equipped gourmet kitchen, with stainless steel European appliances
- Polished timber floors & Italian leather lounges on lower level
- Very private courtyard and decks - private use jetty, fenced to the waterfront
- BBQ and 2 kayaks for guest use
- Lock up single car garage with remote control and a second outdoor park for a smaller car
- Delightful swimming pool in leafy surrounds in the complex, right at your door
- 2 x TV’s plus Blue Ray Player with full surround sound system with iPod media station
- Foxtel with Telstra TBox for recording your favourite shows.
- Free local phone calls using Telstra T Hub
- Complimentary WIFI (note: subject to reasonable & responsible download limits)
- Fully air-conditioned, plus ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
- Meticulously maintained and beautifully decorated
- Sleeps a maximum of 6
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Apartment BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Apartment HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 17 Laburnum Crescent, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Return visit found it as comfortable as ever. Good bedding, great kitchen, excellent access to the river and cafes. It was a perfect fit for a family of three.
Christine - July 2018
Beautiful location & quite with traffic Well stocked with everything we needed without having to run and buy loo paper or anything else We enjoyed our stay
Bonny - June 2018
A wonderful home to stay and holiday . Clean modern spacious everything we needed to relax and have fun from sand buckets to fishing rod! Close to restaurants and the riverfront will definitely book again.
Natasha - April 2018
For our party of six, this property was absolutely ideal, with abundant space, excellent furnishings, a delightful outlook onto a canal, peace and quiet, and proximity to public transport. Having a washing machine and tumble dryer was a great asset. Our two teenage boys enjoyed using the kayaks that were available for guests, and the adults enjoyed the lovely garden.
Garry - August 2017