Holiday House Specials
Fantastic Introductory Offer!!
As this property is NEW to holiday letting we have this super introductory offer.
Book and stay for 7 nights between 4 October 2018 and 31 January 2019 and you will only pay for 5 nights – that’s a super saving of 28% OFF the regular tariff for your stay.
Get in fast to book your preferred dates as dates are subject to availability and conditions apply. Call our friendly Reservations team now on 07 5447 3566 and mention this offer
Valid for new bookings placed between 04 October 2018 and 25 January 2019
Located in the exclusive gated 'Castaways Cove' complex, you are provided with all the facilities including a resort style pool, championship tennis court, complex BBQ and tropical gardens.
Entry level (middle level) includes the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, family bathroom, powder room, family room and deck featuring an outdoor timber table and 6 chairs.
Upper level (top level) encompasses the master suite with a walk through robe, ensuite, office and outdoor deck with expansive views while the lower level (bottom level) includes the main living and dining rooms, kitchen, laundry, powder room and outdoor deck for alfresco dining with seating for 8 people.
A short drive from iconic Hastings St and Noosa National Park, this stand alone unit has the largest physical footprint in Castaways Cove and features a substantial amounts of granite and marble.
Check it out for a wonderful getaway!
* 3 Bedrooms (Queen, Double and 2 X King singles - please note these do not zip together)
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite and the family bathroom has a full bath
* Plus 2 separate powder rooms
* Fully equipped kitchen with glass top electric stove, underbench oven, LG dishwasher, Samsung Fridge/freezer.
* Full laundry facilities with Simpson washing machine and Westinghouse clothes drier
* Office/study area as part of master suite
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for your comfort
* 3 TVs - 55 inch in the lower level living area, 48 inch in mid level family room plus a TV in the master bedroom
* FREE wifi plus DVD player plus FREE Netflix on 2 TVs (lower and mid level only - NOT the master bedroom)
* 2 Car lock up garage
* Use of all facilities within the complex including the championship size tennis court, lagoon style swimming pool and complex BBQ
* Direct access from the complex to the sands of Castaways Beach
* Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
* For your convenience, both the Coolum Beach Surf Club and the Sunshine Beach Surf Club courtesy buses pick up an drop off at this location
* Please note:
The gates to the complex lock at 8.30pm at night and reopen at 5.30am for security but all guests have vehicle and pedestrian access via a security code.
* As this unit is over 3 levels plus the entry is on the first floor, there are a number of stairs in the property
* Please note that this is not a Pet friendly property
* Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are NOT permitted
* Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights, subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 528 David Low Way, Castaways Beach, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking & remote access )
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email