View Video: Movie
This single level property has had a major makeover to make it the most comfortable retreat in the street with high quality luxury furniture and new carpet throughout.
With sleeping for 6 people, ceiling fans and air conditioning, this great property also boasts a family sized pool with ample surrounding decks to enjoy the relaxing lifestyle in the open air with great river and bush views.
For the sporting minded looking to watch the action of the Noosa Triathlon, the turn around point for the swimming leg is right in front of this property.
If you are seeking a comfortable family retreat in walking distance to almost everything Noosa has to offer then go no further than 48 Mossman Court.
Plus there is a separate rumpus/TV room to keep the kids entertained with a large screen TV, DVD player and Foxtel. This room also has a sleeper couch included but no linen is provided for it.
- 3 bedrooms (1 X King Size, 1 X Queen Size, 2 X King Singles)all with built in robes
- King Singles can be zipped together to make a King bed but if this is required it MUST be requested at time booking is made
- 2 bathrooms including a large ensuite to the master with a full bath, large walk in shower and double bowl vanity
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, electric cook top, under bench oven and large 2 door fridge (new)
- Large screen 50 inch HD TV in living area with DVD player and Foxtel
- Large 42 inch HD TV in rumpus room with DVD player and second Foxtel box
- Wifi available for guests use
- High ceiling with ceiling fans in all rooms
- Laundry with washing machine and electric drier and bar fridge
- Ducted air conditioning in living areas and 2nd & 3rd bedrooms and rumpus room
- Split system a/c in the very large master bedroom, which also has great views over the water
- Main bedroom also has a TV
- Cool tiled floors throughout the living areas and new carpet in the bedrooms
- Kitchen and living areas overlook the fully fenced family sized swimming pool
- Sandy beach with your own private jetty
- Extensive decking around the pool with outdoor dining to seat 10 people and a gas BBQ
- Fenced front courtyard with table and bench seats for 8 people
- Two kayaks for the use of guests
- Off street parking for 2 cars (one under a sail - not secure)
- Please note that the sliding doors from both the master bedroom and one set from the living area to the rear pool area are permanently locked closed due to Pool Safety Regulations
- Sleeps 6
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 48 Mossman Court, Noosa Sound, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Carparking Notes: Driveway
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
This house is in the most beautiful location - views are stunning. Well stocked with everything you need for a wonderful holiday. Loved the kayaks . Very clean. Awesome property - wonderful amenities, you have been a great host!
Kim - September/October 2018
Lovely holiday at this property as usual - great location. A few maintenance things that need fixing but have identified those with NHR. Slow wifi makes it difficult if some guests may need to do some work. But location and relaxed vibe of home is lovely!
Kathy - February 2018