Then this near new 2 level house only a few minutes walk to all the facilities of Noosa Junction and only a 15 minutes walk to iconic Hastings St and famous Noosa Main Beach will meet all your needs and expectations.
Conveniently located and beautifully furnished and decorated in a practical and elegant feel, this property will tick all the boxes for a great family holiday in Noosa. Set back from the road and backing onto a reserve, you will enjoy peace and tranquility during your stay at this great property.
* 3 bedroom - Queen plus 4 Singles
* 2 bathrooms incl an ensuite to the master plus a separate powder room (no full bath)
* Bedrooms are located on lower/entry level whilst upstairs is open plan living with extensive balconies
* Inverter air conditioning units in master bedroom, 3rd bedroom and living area
* Ceiling fans throughout plus polished concrete aggregate floor downstairs & tiled floors upstairs
* 48 inch TV + stereo in living area plus extra TV in 3rd bedroom
* Weber BBQ on deck with outdoor dining for al fresco dining
* Ultra modern kitchen with ceasar stone bench top but NO microwave
* Fully equipped laundry facilities (washer and dryer) plus outside clothes line
* Superb new in ground pool (August 2017 completed) - 5m x 3m - pebblecrete with sandstone surround and underwater lights for the evening swim
* Pre-paid Telstra 4G Wifi available on request - guest to provide voucher for data use ($30 voucher provides a massive 3GB of data with a 30 day expiry)
* Light and airy throughout with louvered windows plus screens
* Landscaped grounds with secure gated entry
* 1 car under cover parking plus uncovered driveway parking
* Pet friendly with fully fenced yard and rear gate to Pinnaroo Rotary Park
* Great park outlook
* Sleeps 6
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 70 Allambi Terrace, Noosa Hill, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 1
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Carparking Notes: Driveway space available
- Fully Fenced House
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Lovely house, beautiful setting, friendly staff at Noosa Holiday Rentals. We had such a lovely glitch-free holiday and will definitely be back.
Merrilyn -Easter 2018
We arrived in Noosa for the Noosa Triathlon. The location was fantastic for us, close enough to the action to be able to drop off bikes, set-up for race day and relax before heading down for the race start. Nice and close to shopping centre for all supplies and enjoyed the cafes that were also near by. The small pool was a great hit for our children. We are returning to do it all again in 2018. Thanks to the Noosa Holiday Rentals team for helping us with our travel plans.
Gareth - November 2017