View Video: Movie
POSITION - look at the map and you will see that this home REALLY IS a short flat stroll from Noosa Main Beach and the superb restaurants, bars and boutiques of iconic Hastings Street. That short flat stroll makes it so much easier if you have children with you.
You will love this recently refurbished and fully equipped single level 3 bedroom home with 5 split air conditioning units for zoned cooling and heating, a fully fenced and secluded pool surrounded by tropical gardens and a double garage with extra driveway parking.
* 3 bedrooms – 2 Queen beds (master with ensuite) and 2 bunk beds for 4 children
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the master bedroom (family bathroom has a full bath & separate shower)
* Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with 900mm glass touch control cooktop & oven, microwave oven, bench top griller & reverse osmosis filtered drinking water for the best tasting and chemical free water, and a DéLonghi U Nespresso Coffee Machine (bring your favourite pods) - no milk frother
* Laundry with LG top loading washer and F&P clothes dryer
* Living room has a 55 inch HD TV, BluRay player and a Panasonic stereo with Bluetooth pairing
* And also there is a 40-inch HD TV in the master bedroom.
* Free unlimited Wifi now available via NBN. Netflix is accessible on both TVs and currently has a 30 day free trial.
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Fully screened with CrimSafe front door plus a Safe for guest use
* WEBER family size BBQ plus all year round heated in ground pool with table and chairs for all your al fresco dining needs
* Or take a short walk to iconic Hastings St many famous restaurants
* Near to the bus or ferry or “Boardwalk Boats” where you can hire a boat (with or without fishing gear), kayak or stand up paddle.
* Secure parking in a double lock up garage with remote access
* Please note parents must supervise young children with bunk beds
* Sleeps 8
* Truly a home that combines a unique blend of position, privacy and facilities.
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 24 Witta Circle, Noosa Sound, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
We absolutely loved it! We loved the bedrooms and the artwork - it was fabulous. AMAZING!
Xavier & Jasmine - May 2018
Our stay was fantastic. The house was immaculate in presentation and we especially loved the heated pool which had plenty of use. Highly recommend this property which is only a short walk to Hastings St and the beach. We'll be staying again
Jenny - May 2018
Thanks for a great holiday. We have stayed in this house 5 years ago but it has recently been updated and suited our needs perfectly. Our 4 girls loved sharing the room with 4 bunk beds and we could even bring Grandma along who had her own room. Excellent location in walking distance to Hastings Street. One nice touch by the Agents was when we asked for an inside line because of the rain they not only brought us one, they supplied a new packet of pegs! Thanks again!
Mark - April 2018