This property now comes with a heated pool for year round enjoyment plus unlimited WiFi.
POSITION - look at the map and you will see that this home REALLY IS a short flat stroll from Noosa Main Beach and the superb restaurants, bars and boutiques of iconic Hastings Street. That short flat stroll makes it so much easier if you have children with you.
You will love this recently refurbished and fully equipped single level 3 bedroom home with 5 split air conditioning units for zoned cooling and heating, a fully fenced and secluded pool surrounded by tropical gardens and a double garage with extra driveway parking.
* 3 bedrooms – 2 Queen beds (master with ensuite) and 2 bunk beds for 4 children
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the master bedroom (family bathroom has a full bath & separate shower)
* Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with 900mm glass touch control cooktop & oven, microwave oven, bench top griller & reverse osmosis filtered drinking water for the best tasting and chemical free water, and a DéLonghi U Nespresso Coffee Machine (bring your favourite pods) - no milk frother
* Laundry with LG top loading washer and F&P clothes dryer
* Living room has a 55 inch HD TV, BluRay player and a Panasonic stereo with Bluetooth pairing
* And also there is a 40-inch HD TV in the master bedroom.
* Free unlimited Wifi now available via NBN. Netflix is accessible on both TVs and currently has a 30 day free trial.
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Fully screened with CrimSafe front door plus a Safe for guest use
* WEBER family size BBQ plus all year round heated in ground pool with table and chairs for all your al fresco dining needs
* Or take a short walk to iconic Hastings St many famous restaurants
* Near to the bus or ferry or “Boardwalk Boats” where you can hire a boat (with or without fishing gear), kayak or stand up paddle.
* Secure parking in a double lock up garage with remote access
* Please note parents must supervise young children with bunk beds
* Sleeps 8
* PLEASE NOTE: A Cleaning fee of $200 will be added to the Tariff for all bookings in this property
* Truly a home that combines a unique blend of position, privacy and facilities.
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
Fabulous venue for a bridal prep. The main living area was perfect for hairdressers and makeup for 3 bridesmaids, the bride and parents. Best light too for photographers. We absolutely could not fault this aspect. Only problem with Witta is stretch limo issues as so many tradies and day long workers park in a corner of street. Fortunately the site manager at Noosa surf club lent me 6 witches hats and that plus the fabulous owners Bob and Gaye parked then shifted their cars to save the space.other than that it was the best choice venue and I think good value. Thanks for lending us your place. It made for a magical start to a magical day.
Gabi and Toni - August 2018
We absolutely loved it! We loved the bedrooms and the artwork - it was fabulous. AMAZING!
Xavier & Jasmine - May 2018
Our stay was fantastic. The house was immaculate in presentation and we especially loved the heated pool which had plenty of use. Highly recommend this property which is only a short walk to Hastings St and the beach. We'll be staying again
Jenny - May 2018
Thanks for a great holiday. We have stayed in this house 5 years ago but it has recently been updated and suited our needs perfectly. Our 4 girls loved sharing the room with 4 bunk beds and we could even bring Grandma along who had her own room. Excellent location in walking distance to Hastings Street. One nice touch by the Agents was when we asked for an inside line because of the rain they not only brought us one, they supplied a new packet of pegs! Thanks again!
Mark - April 2018
24 Witta Circle, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.