Located a short 2 minute stroll from the restaurants of Quamby Place (Ricky's, Wasabi, Rock Salt, Woodfire Grill !) and a 10 minute flat stroll to iconic Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach, Cooran Court is so well located it has become a highly prized location for Holiday makers.
So of you are seeking the ideal location for your next Noosa getaway, then look no further than this great holiday property
* 3 bedrooms plus sofa bed in downstairs living room
* The grand master bedroom suite has a King bed, walk through robe/dressing room and large ensuite with double bowl vanity
* Second bedroom has a Queen bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 King singles which can be zipped together to make a King (if you need the King bed, it must be requested at the time of making the booking)
* Entry level on the ground floor comprises a single garage, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, 2 way ensuite, family bathroom with a full bath, living room with sofa bed, and fully equipped laundry (front loading washing machine and dryer).
* Upper level has the master suite, separate powder room and the kitchen/dining/living area opening onto a furnished undercover terrace with alfresco dining for up to 8 people and a gas BBQ
* The grounds reflect established well maintained gardens , a northern aspect pool with extensive decking surround, 2 alfresco dining area in total and grassed areas
* All rooms are generous in size and bedrooms are carpeted whilst living areas upstairs are timber and downstairs living ares are tiled
* Gourmet kitchen has all Meile appliances, including a gas cooktop, dishwasher, electric underbench oven and double wall oven - plus loads of storage
* FREE Wifi and Foxtel (Platinum Package)
* C Bus lighting system
* Ample light and cross ventilation complements the ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
* Private secure gated entry plus driveway parking for 2 cars behind the electric gate
* Sleeps up to a maximum of 8 guests
* Sofa Lounge (If Linen for this is required it MUST be requested at time of making the Booking)
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 8 Cooran Court, Noosa Sound, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Fully Fenced House
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
We loved our stay here, such a spacious house with a very well equipped large kitchen. This house was perfect for us - 3 girlfriends - we each had a bedroom and our own bathroom, the master suite is huge. Everything was clean and tidy. We didn’t use the pool as it didn’t really get much sun on it and as the weather was so beautiful during our stay we went to the beach. The house is in a great location - an easy walk to Hastings Street and just minutes from a set of shops including bottle store, restaurants and convenience store. Would definitely stay here again
Anita - May 2018
Very satisfied with our stay. Would suggest for this level of property a pod coffee maker would be a welcome addition. Thanks NHR for the excellent service.
Graham - April 2018
Great location with (almost) everything we needed! Otherwise excellent. Ideal for 3 couples.
Alison - October 2017