The large fully fenced and sunny pool along with grassed play areas and the shaded and decked poolside area are just right for the family to enjoy a great holiday. Situated a short drive from Noosa River and the Restaurants of Gympie Terrace, yet in a quiet location, this property exudes relaxation - check out the photos now.
* 3 bedrooms (2 Queens, 2 Singles)
* 2 bathrooms incl ensuite to master and full bath in the family bathroom
* Ceiling fans in every room
* Inverter air conditioning in the master bedroom and lounge
* Open plan living, lounge, kitchen and dining area
* Fully equipped kitchen with Neff steam oven, Neff wall oven, Neff dishwasher, Neff electric cooktop, SMEG microwave, and large Samsung fridge/freezer - plus a separate wine fridge!
* Large HD TV with DVD player and Panasonic Micro Stereo system in sunken lounge plus a 32" TV in the master bedroom
* Large under cover pool side deck with sun lounges to soak up the sun or relax with a book
* Fabulous large sun drenched fully fenced swimming pool
* Secure gated entry
* Grassed areas for the kids
* Double garage but only for one car (owners car in other half of garage) - extra drive way parking
* Sleeps 6
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
We've stayed at several houses in Noosa and Seacove Crt is by far our favourite. Travelling with young kids can be hard work and this house feels like a 'home away from home' and we relax as soon as we walk in the door.
The house has a wonderful open plan living area that leads onto a beautiful deck and pool - great to enjoy a wine or BBQ or early morning coffee. The kitchen is huge and perfect if we want to stay in for a meal and have a change from the restaurant scene. We just settle in with the kids and watch a movie in the comfy sunken living room.
Great sized bedrooms and a fabulous outdoor shower that's a must try!
Location is perfect - a quiet street with a little playground around the corner and an easy drive to the river which we spend alot of time at... either strolling along at sunset, having brunch or dinner or a bit of shopping. So many great restaurants and cafes to choose from! And a supermarket / shopping centre is 5 mins drive away.
Definitely a Noosa favourite in a beautiful part of the Sunshine Coast.
Zhoe Clark, Singapore
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 9 Seacove Court, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email