With loads of privacy from the leafy street, once in the front door, this home opens up to a light filed atrium and a staircase curving up to the upper level master suite. You then capture the direct view to the water, with high set windows catching light from the east and sliding glass tinted doors lining the north west orientation to the wide canal.
A garden wing houses two bedrooms, nicely updated laundry and a family bathroom with full bath and separate shower.
Budding chefs will be ecstatic with the workmanship in the newly renovated and fully equipped kitchen, which includes a new gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch wall oven and and combination microwave/convection oven, plus a large Samsung fridge with ice maker and ice water dispenser.
And the large solar heated pool will take your breath away!
And stay 10 nights or more and there will be a cold bottle of Mumm French champagne in the fridge awaiting your arrival!
* 3 bedrooms ( 2 Queens and 1 Double bed)
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the master
* Spa bath and double bowl vanity in the ensuite and a full bath in the family bathroom
* Inverter a/c units in the living area, master bedroom and second bedroom
* Ceiling fan in one downstairs bedroom
* 52 inch TV plus DVD player plus VCR with Pioneer sound system in the living area
* JVC CD / radio/ Bluetooth streaming unit
* TV and DVD player in the master bedroom
* Free wifi for guest use
* Fully equipped laundry with F&P front loading washing machine and a Westinghouse drier
* The kitchen will impress - renovated fully in 2016, it features pale stone benches, soft close drawers and cupboards and heaps of cupboard space and work benches.
* De Longhi Nespresso machine included - a selection of pods provided but bring your favourite flavours!
* The property is fully screened
* And outside you can enjoy al fresco dining under the large rear waterproof pergola, with dining for 8, a gas BBQ and loads of space
* The sparkling pool will astound you and it is solar heated and has a cover
* Steps down to the water lead to a grassed area and a private 8 meter timber jetty (sorry but no boat comes with it!)
* Loch key available on request but must be requested at time of making the booking
* 2 car lock up garage plus drive way parking for up to 2 cars
* Please note that the floor plan shows a 4th bedroom - this room is the owners storage room and is not available for guests
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted and the property is NOT pet friendly
* Sleeps 6
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Note: The water feature on the pool is NOT for guest use.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 20 Seamount Quay, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Carparking Notes: Driveway parking
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Lovely house and would rent it again on our next Noosa visit. So good to have curtains/ shutters in house. Us southerners do not like totally open windows at night in kitchen and lounge!! Next time - longer stay.
Amanda - April 2018
Lovely place to stay with jetty. Very clean and bright
Serena - July 17