Holiday House Specials
Looking for a longer stay than normal!
If you are looking for a fully furnished house with a large pool in prestigious Noosa Waters to stay in for 3 to 6 months then look no further.
This property is available for long stays at negotiable rates - and is an ideal pet friendly property.
Interested? Then call today for a chat regarding this property. Great deals can be had but they are snapped up quickly. Subject to availability and conditions apply.
Valid for new bookings placed between 10 January 2018 and 01 November 2020
Just a short stroll from Noosa River and the restaurants of Gympie Tce or to Noosa Village with Woolworths, Dan Murphys, Villa Noosa Hotel and lots of shopping choices or a short walk to Aldi and the Noosa AFL grounds and dog park - it will ensure your decisions on what to do during your Noosa getaway will be hard to make
You will be able to kick back and enjoy your break beside a sparkling in-ground pool or go out and enjoy the best of Noosa - the choice is yours.
And the front gardens feature Australian natives which attracts native birds in large numbers - a sight to behold!
* Single level house
* 3 bedrooms - Queen , Double , 2 King singles (note the King Singles an be zipped together to make a King bed but this MUST be requested at time of making the booking)
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the Master - family bathroom includes a full bath plus a separate WC
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Lots of fully screened windows and doors for ventilation but NO air conditioning
* Fully tiled throughout for coolness
* Fabulous family size sunny swimming pool
* Kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Panasonic microwave, Westinghouse wall oven, Aldi Expresso coffee machine, 2 door fridge/freezer
* Laundry with LG front loading washer PLUS separate dryer (cold cycle only on the washing machine)
* 2 Sun lounges around pool plus outdoor table and 6 chairs for alfresco dining
* Weber BBQ
* Family area includes a 55” Smart TV + DVD player
* Pet friendly
* FREE NBN wifi from 1 September 2018
* Garage NOT available for guests - driveway parking only for 2 cars
* Sleeps 6
* Note - the spa bath in the ensuite is not for guest use as a spa
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
* Smoking is not permitted anywhere on this property
* Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 196 Shorehaven Drive, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Carparking Notes: Driveway parking only
- Fully Fenced House
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonial / Review
Stayed in this property for a week recently. Had a great time. The weather was perfect for a couple of southerners and the orientation of the property took full advantage of the sunny days. Its location on a busy daytime road was quiet at night (Queenslanders all hide away after dark) It was a short walk to Noosaville shops and cafes' along the river. The property is in a great residential estate so you're not dealing with other holiday makers. Overall a good property in a good location and provided us with a great escape from the southern winter
Ian - July 2018