The house is spacious internally, the solar heated pool and Balinese gazebo just so inviting, walk to restaurants, and you can enjoy the privacy and peace of the location - what else do you need for the perfect holiday?
* 3 Bedrooms - King in Master, 2 x Queens
* 2 Bathrooms incl and ensuite with corner spa and double vanity to the master
* Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen including dining for 8 people
* Living room includes a 65 inch Smart TV, Sound bar, Stan, Netflix, Foxtel and DVD player
* Large chef kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, food blender/processor, Aldi coffee pod machine (don't forget to bring your favourite pods!)
* Media room with divan bed - if linen is required for this it must be ordered at time of making booking and an additional cost of $30 is payable
* Media room contains a 48 inch Smart TV with STAN, Netflix and DVD player - NOTE: Foxtel is NOT on this TV
* Full ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans
* Free Wifi
* Fully screened house with secure gated entry and intercom
* Separate study with desk
* Solar heated swimming pool with Balinese thatched room gazebo (temperature of pool cannot be guaranteed - it is subject to the amount of sunlight)
* Weber Family BBQ
* Large undercover alfresco dining area
* Fully equipped laundry with F&P top loading washer and F&P drier, plus outside clothes line
* NO secure garage parking available - only off street driveway parking
* Sleeps a maximum of 8 including the divan bed
* Sorry - pets are NOT permitted
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 6 Treasure Cove, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Carparking Notes: Drive way parking only
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Media Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Lovely house with great swimming pool
Brendan - October 2018
Our family of two adults and two teenage children spent a week in late April at this absolutely beautiful property. A fabulous location, the house was so spacious and the pool was used continuously by us! The weather was lovely and warm the entire week. Noosa is a fabulous destination especially down by the river with the gorgeous cafes, restaurants and shops with views to die for! We will be back next year. Thank you so much
Amanda - April 2018
We stayed in this beautiful house in December 2017. It is huge with very modern and tasteful decoration throughout. The court it is in is quiet location amongst other quality homes, and about a 15 minute walk to Gympie terrace.
It is very clean and has high end appliances and furniture throughout. The aircon was only needed once but worked perfectly, most nights we had BBQ with the big bi fold doors open at the back of the house which opened up the lounge room to the outdoors. The kitchen had a huge square Island bench which was wonderful for cooking, I would recommend the house and will definitely stay again myself.
Kay de Jong - 2017
In a lovely, quiet area this house provided us with a relaxed but stylish ambience and all the ' mod con's of home. Generous spaces, a huge kitchen, fantastic pool and beautiful gardens combine to create a perfect holiday setting. A terrific property.
Marie - June 2017
Absolutely delightful place to stay. Quiet, peaceful and relaxing. The house was very comfortable for our family and the kids loved the pool. Water activities on the river and a safe swimming beach were within a 5 min drive. We were also able to either eat in or choose from the many restaurants available in Noosa and Noosaville.
Wirubov family - 2017