Located in a quite cul-de-sac this property is the ideal family getaway with all the inclusions you would expect from a quality residence. In walking distance to Noosa River, the restaurants of Gympie Tce and the shops of Noosaville, the location will tick all your boxes for a wonderful Noosa getaway.
The house is spacious internally, the solar heated pool and Balinese gazebo just so inviting, walk to restaurants, and you can enjoy the privacy and peace of the location - what else do you need for the perfect holiday?
* 3 Bedrooms - King in Master, 2 x Queens
* 2 Bathrooms incl and ensuite with corner spa and double vanity to the master
* Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen including dining for 8 people
* Living room includes a 65 inch Smart TV, Sound bar, Stan, Netflix, Foxtel and DVD player
* Large chef kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, food blender/processor, Aldi coffee pod machine (don't forget to bring your favourite pods!)
* Media room with divan bed - if linen is required for this it must be ordered at time of making booking and an additional cost of $30 is payable
* Media room contains a 48 inch Smart TV with STAN, Netflix and DVD player - NOTE: Foxtel is NOT on this TV
* Full ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans
* Free Wifi
* Fully screened house with secure gated entry and intercom
* Separate study with desk
* Solar heated swimming pool with Balinese thatched room gazebo (temperature of pool cannot be guaranteed - it is subject to the amount of sunlight)
* Weber Family BBQ
* Large undercover alfresco dining area
* Fully equipped laundry with F&P top loading washer and F&P drier, plus outside clothes line
* NO secure garage parking available - only off street driveway parking
* Sleeps a maximum of 8 including the divan bed
* Sorry - pets are NOT permitted
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
A fantastic house in close proximity to everything Noosa has to offer. Noosaville is a short stroll away, Woolies is a 2 min drive and Hastings St is 10 mins away. The Pool was ideal, kitchen was fully stocked and there was ample room for our group of 9. Airy and spacious with wifi, smart TV and all the trimmings. We will definitely go and stay again.
Rhona - December 2018
A great holiday home, very spacious and extremely clean. The house had everything we needed along with a lot of extras such as toys for the kids to play with. We had a great holiday!
Sam - December 2018
We had a wonderful stay at 6 Treasure Cove. The place was everything we could of dreamed of for our holiday.
Teresa - November 2018
Our family had a fantastic time and really enjoyed the house. Only thing I would love is a TV in the master bedroom, other than that we loved it and will be back
Ben - October 2018
Lovely house with great swimming pool
Brendan - October 2018
Our family of two adults and two teenage children spent a week in late April at this absolutely beautiful property. A fabulous location, the house was so spacious and the pool was used continuously by us! The weather was lovely and warm the entire week. Noosa is a fabulous destination especially down by the river with the gorgeous cafes, restaurants and shops with views to die for! We will be back next year. Thank you so much
Amanda - April 2018
We stayed in this beautiful house in December 2017. It is huge with very modern and tasteful decoration throughout. The court it is in is quiet location amongst other quality homes, and about a 15 minute walk to Gympie terrace.
It is very clean and has high end appliances and furniture throughout. The aircon was only needed once but worked perfectly, most nights we had BBQ with the big bi fold doors open at the back of the house which opened up the lounge room to the outdoors. The kitchen had a huge square Island bench which was wonderful for cooking, I would recommend the house and will definitely stay again myself.
Kay de Jong - 2017
In a lovely, quiet area this house provided us with a relaxed but stylish ambience and all the ' mod con's of home. Generous spaces, a huge kitchen, fantastic pool and beautiful gardens combine to create a perfect holiday setting. A terrific property.
Marie - June 2017
Absolutely delightful place to stay. Quiet, peaceful and relaxing. The house was very comfortable for our family and the kids loved the pool. Water activities on the river and a safe swimming beach were within a 5 min drive. We were also able to either eat in or choose from the many restaurants available in Noosa and Noosaville.
Wirubov family - 2017
6 Treasure Cove, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.