With it's own very private larger than normal plunge pool, secure access, air conditioning and 3 bedrooms, this property will suit the most fastidious holiday maker looking for quality, location and comfort. And being only one block away from Noosa River and Gympie Terrace, you will be close to all the fabulous restaurants that Noosaville is famous for as well as the fishing and boating on the very safe Noosa River.
But you will still be only a short distance from iconic Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach and Noosa National Park - a 5 minute drive or 20 minute leisurely stroll.
Check it out - you will not be disappointed.
- 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 King Singles - can be zipped together to make a King bed)
- 2 bathrooms including a fabulous modern ensuite to the main bedroom with it's own private balcony
- Full bath with shower over in family bathroom upstairs and a powder room downstairs
- Security access for your safety
- Private plunge pool to cool off in with a NW aspect - and it is larger than the normal plunge pool
- Living area opening onto the al fresco area has a large 126 cm (50 inch) LG Smart TV
- Over 2 levels in a block of just 2
- Bedrooms upstairs and living downstairs
- Air conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans in every room
- Ultra modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, microwave, stone bench tops and glass splash backs
- Beautiful polished timber floors downstairs and carpet in bedrooms upstairs
- Outdoor covered alfresco dining area with large Weber BBQ and sun lounges
- Short walk to Noosa river and the restaurants of Gympie Terrace
- Double lock up secure garage
- Desirable quiet location
- Sleeps 6
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Testimonials / Reviews
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful townhouse. It had everything we needed. Extremely comfortable and clean. Also we appreciated the large amount of cooking utensils, crockery etc. usually very limited and outdated in most holiday rentals. Also, perfect location at walking distance to Noosa River and all its restaurants and cafes. I definitively recommend this townhouse for anyone looking for a relaxing holiday.
Pascal - December 2017
Fantastic accommodation in a very close and convenient location to shops and restaurants. We had a very enjoyable week, thank you.
Julie - November 2017
Our house and location was terrific. We had a great holiday. A great trip and we'll certainly be heading there again
Andrew - November 2017
We found the property much better than we expected, the house was impeccable, convenient to all amenities, we loved everything about it and most of all the owner allowed us to bring fur baby, he felt very at home.
Rosie - October 2017
Absolutely loved the place. So close to the Noosaville river front and right around the corner from the shopping centre. Place was very tidy upon arrival. Not too much we could mark down. It would be fantastic in the summertime. Overall, a wonderful 10 days. Thanks heaps.
TYroy - September 2017
Address: 2 / 36 Elizabeth St, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking & remote access )
- Rain Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email