The location of this older style but immaculate beach house is amazing, with the widest panoramic sea view imaginable!
Set high on the hill, you can catch all the cooling sea breezes but most importantly enjoy the amazing sea views, the rolling waves and the tranquility of the location. And you are only minutes from the patrolled area of Peregian Beach and the shops and restaurants in the region - but still only 15 minutes drive from the heart of Noosa and Sunshine Beach.
* 3 bedrooms (2 X Queens, 1 X Single)
* 2 bathrooms incl an ensuite to the master
* Large family bathroom includes a full bath
* Ceiling fans in master bedroom and living area only
* NO air conditioning but with these sea breezes, who needs it?
* NO pool but only a short walk to the patrolled pristine sands of Peregian Beach
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, under bench over, electric cook top, microwave and fridge/freezer
* Full laundry facilities with top loading washing machine and electric clothes dryer
* 3 balconies to choose from (east, north an west)and the property is fully screened
* Cool timber floors in the living areas and bedrooms
* Comfortable living area with a 48" TV and DVD player
* 39" TV in master bedroom
* Outdoor dining on the covered balcony off the kitchen - bar stools inside for eating at breakfast bar
* Situated up a long access drive way to a peaceful and quiet location – except for the rolling surf
* Undercover parking for 2 cars - not secure
* Sleeps 5
* Please be aware that this Holiday accommodation is the complete top floor of this property - a separate unit is located downstairs which is NOT part of the Holiday Property
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
* Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
The service provided by Anna was excellent. Any request from us was acted on promptly and an equally prompt follow call was made to ensure we were happy. The property itself was reasonably well equipped and clean. Perhaps a trivet or two might be in order for the kitchen, as it is difficult to know where to place hot utensils, in order not to damage the surface of the benches. It has been a difficult year for us and to have a month away in such a glorious place, both the area and the house, was balm to our crushed spirits. We came home much renewed and refreshed. Many thanks. Regards, Trish
Trish - July/August 17
41 Parakeet Crescent, Peregian Beach, Queensland 4573
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.