This fabulous modern and renovated holiday home is brand new to Holiday Rental and set up to make your next holiday a dream!
Away from the noise and hassle of the busy tourist areas but still only 5 minutes to everything that Noosa and Sunshine Beach has to offer, this holiday home will tick all your boxes. Being all on one level with quality fittings and inclusions, you'll not regret choosing this lovely location for your next Noosa holiday.
With a lovely pool area which has just undergone a major renovation (March 2018).
* Single level house
* 3 bedrooms - King, Queen, Double.
* 2 bathrooms including large en-suite to master with a double bowl vanity and hair dryer.
* Family bathroom with oversized walk-in rain shower - please note no bath at this property
* Large media room with new Sony Bravia 55 inch TV with sound bar, DVD player and stereo system
* Basic Foxtel package plus Netflix Premium.
* Free NBN Broadband Wifi with unlimited data
* Air conditioning in the media room, master bedroom and living area
* The renovated kitchen has all new appliances including a new Bosch dishwasher, F&P fridge/freezer, LG microwave and brand new SMEG gas cooktop with electric oven
* Nespresso Coffee machine - don't forget to bring your favourite pods with you!
* Fully equipped laundry facilities with a new Bosch front loading washing machine and F&P electric dryer
* Lap top friendly work space
* Fully renovated and landscaped pool area with large in-ground salt water pool to cool off in on the hottest of days.
* Relax on the poolside sun loungers or read a book in the decked chill out zone - there's plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy!
* Large undercover entertaining area for alfresco dining, including outdoor kitchen with a Weber Family Q BBQ.
* Large grassed and fully fenced back yard
* A short walk down to the beach and the Chalet & Co cafe at Sunrise Beach
* Short 5 minute drive to Sunrise Beach or Sunshine Beach and only a few minutes more to cosmopolitan Noosa Heads
* 2 car carport
* Sleeps 6
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
* Sorry - no pets allowed
* Smoking is not permitted anywhere on this property
* Enquire about discounts for long term stays at this great property
* Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 24 Wollomia Way, Sunrise Beach, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Media Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
We had a fabulous stay at this lovely house. Very cool and airy, with lovely decor and brand new fixtures, fittings, kitchen, bathroom etc. Good sized bedrooms with plenty of storage. Beds super comfy. Pool and garden space great - ideal for kids. Would definitely go back. Ideal for being near to Noosa and Sunshine Beach. Also want to mention the superb service we got from Trish at Noosa Holiday Rentals at Sunshine Beach, who contacted us at the last minute when we were about to get on the plane because we hadn't made arrangements to collect the keys. It would have been a disaster because we didn't get to the property until 1am on Sunday morning!
Sarah - August 2018
Loved our stay at this sunrise beach property. It is really well appointed for holidays. Quiet area, Pool and backyard were fantastic. Very spacious house great for family, loved the lounge room setup, and the very comfortable king size bed in main bedroom. Highly recommend and we look forward to returning
Chris and Anita - December 2017