Holiday House Specials
Looking for a great Sunshine Coast escape? Then consider this deal - book and stay for 7 nights and only pay for 5 nights anytime from May 2018 until 7 December 2018 - Call now and talk to our friendly Reservations Team on 07 5447 3566 and mention this offer to snap up the best dates. Subject to availability and conditions apply
Valid for new bookings placed after 25 May 2018.
Valid for new bookings placed between 25 May 2018 and 01 December 2018
This fabulous modern and renovated holiday home is brand new to Holiday Rental and set up to make your next holiday a dream!
Away from the noise and hassle of the busy tourist areas but still only 5 minutes to everything that Noosa and Sunshine Beach has to offer, this holiday home will tick all your boxes. Being all on one level with quality fittings and inclusions, you'll not regret choosing this lovely location for your next Noosa holiday.
With a lovely pool area which has just undergone a major renovation (March 2018).
* Single level house
* 3 bedrooms - King, Queen, Double.
* 2 bathrooms including large en-suite to master with a double bowl vanity and hair dryer.
* Family bathroom with oversized walk-in rain shower - please note no bath at this property
* Large media room with new Sony Bravia 55 inch TV with sound bar, DVD player and stereo system
* Foxtel with Sport and Entertainment PLUS Netflix Premium
* Free wifi for guest use with unlimited data
* Air conditioning in the media room, master bedroom and living area
* The renovated kitchen has all new appliances including an LG dishwasher, F&P fridge/freezer, LG microwave and brand new SMEG gas cooktop with electric oven
* Nespresso Coffee machine - don't forget to bring your favourite pods with you!
* Fully equipped laundry facilities with a new Bosch front loading washing machine and F&P electric dryer
* Lap top friendly work space
* Large sunny salt water inground pool to enjoy and cool off on the hottest of days (water feature at rear is not for guest use)
* Plus a large undercover entertaining area for alfresco dining with a Weber BBQ
* Large grassed and fully fenced back yard
* A short walk down to the beach and the Chalet & Co cafe at Sunrise Beach
* Short 5 minute drive to Sunrise Beach or Sunshine Beach and only a few minutes more to cosmopolitan Noosa Heads
* 2 car carport
* Sleeps 6
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
* Sorry - no pets allowed
* Smoking is not permitted anywhere on this property
* Enquire about discounts for long term stays at this great property
* Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 24 Wollomia Way, Sunrise Beach, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Media Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonial / Review
Loved our stay at this sunrise beach property. It is really well appointed for holidays. Quiet area, Pool and backyard were fantastic. Very spacious house great for family, loved the lounge room setup, and the very comfortable king size bed in main bedroom. Highly recommend and we look forward to returning
Chris and Anita - December 2017