A 3 minute easy walk lands you in the charming Sunshine Beach Village with excellent cafes, restaurants and local shops. Cross the road, walk past the Surf Club and the beach awaits!
Drive 5 minutes and you will find yourself in the heart of Noosa, where you can relax on the beach or enjoy everything else that Hastings St has to offer.
This holiday home will tick all your boxes. Being all on one level with quality fittings and inclusions, you'll not regret choosing this lovely location for your next Noosa holiday.
Fitted out with quality European appliances in the kitchen with a dishwasher, underbench oven, electric induction cook top and microwave plus a washing machine and dryer - everything you need to make your holiday easy and relaxing.
* 3 bedrooms - 2 Queen beds and 2 double bunks - all with built in robes plus a portacot
* 2 bathrooms - master includes a 2 way ensuite and no full bath
* Modern renovated kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops with double sink and modern tap ware, SMEG induction cook top, SMEG underbench electric oven, SMEG dishwasher, microwave, soft close drawers, large capacity fridge/freezer and Delonghi Nespresso Coffee Machine (don't forget to bring your own favourite pods)
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining which includes a 55 inch Smart LCD HD TV and DVD player
* Undercover al fresco dining area with Weber BBQ
* Two grassed area for the kids
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Inverter a/c unit in open plan living area plus skylight
* Tiled floors in living areas and carpet in bedrooms
* Fully equipped laundry including front loading washing machine and electric dryer
* Office nook
* FREE NBN wifi
* Single car lock up garage
* Sleeps a maximuum of 8 people
* Sorry, no pool but the surf is very close by!
* Please note that this is not a Pet friendly property
* Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are NOT permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 15 Depper Street, Sunshine Beach, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Carparking Notes: Driveway parking available
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
What a great spot; so convenient, close to beach and lovely eateries. The house had all amenities required and was very comfortable to chill out in! Looking forward to staying again
Geoff - February 2018
We had a great weekend at 15 Depper Street! The house is in a fantastic spot; a 5 minute walk to restaurants, shops and the beach. The house is very modern, clean, light and well appointed. The kids loved the bunk room and games, too. Great place, will definitely be back!
Celine - January 2018
The house was in a fantastic location- quiet street but only 5 minute walk to beach, shops and restaurants. The house had a modern renovation with great amenities . Highly recommended
Janine - November 2017
We emailed an enquiry and got a response within the hour. The house is really lovely - great location and very well equipped.
Kirsten - December 2017