Located in the exclusive gated 'Castaways Cove' complex, you are provided with all the facilities including a resort style pool, championship tennis court, complex BBQ and tropical gardens. This property spans over 3 levels with functional open plan living, kitchen and dining areas with direct access to one of 3 balconies, the perfect spot for entertaining friends and capturing the laid back lifestyle on offer in this location.
Features 3 large bedrooms, 2 of which are en-suited and have large private balconies.
Also features ceiling fans throughout and air conditioning in the living area, plus a single car lock up garage.
* 3 bedrooms - all with Queen size beds
* 3 bathrooms of which 2 are en-suites and a full bath in the family bathroom
* Separate powder room
* Fully equipped and fitted out kitchen with a Dishlex dishwasher, Westinghouse gas cook top, Westinghouse wall oven, microwave and large capacity fridge/freezer
* Laundry with Simpson top loading washing machine and electric wall mounted drier
* Large screen HD Smart TV
* FREE WiFi
* TVs also in master and second bedroom - Free to air only
* Large capacity inverter Air conditioner in the living area plus ceiling fans in every room
* Use of all facilities within the complex including the championship size tennis court, lagoon style swimming pool and complex BBQ
* Direct access from the complex to the sands of Castaways Beach
* Single car lock up garage
* Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
* For your convenience, both the Coolum Beach Surf Club and the Sunshine Beach Surf Club courtesy buses pick up an drop off at this location
* Please note:
The gates to the complex lock at 8.30pm at night and reopen at 5.30am for security but all guests have vehicle and pedestrian access via a security code
As this unit is over 3 levels plus the entry is on the first floor, there are a number of stairs in the property
* Please note that this is not a Pet friendly property
* Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are NOT permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Townhouse BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Townhouse HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 18 / 528 David Low Way, Castaways Beach, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Tennis Court
- Split System Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: electric
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
The apartment has Beach stye Decor, Modern & Comfortable furniture and nice open appeal. The location is perfect and close to Walking tracks and Beaches, cafes and shops. Great outside Facilities in Gated complex. 6 Ladies had a great time scrap booking for 3 days. The process to book in was easy and information book in unit was informative.
Judy - August 2018
My Partner & I had a fantastic stay at this apartment. The place was very spacious and light filled with large bedrooms & very comfy beds. The apartment was spotless, contained everything we needed plus it was all brand new! The location is lovely & peaceful, set amongst the national park with direct walk through access to the beach. We loved going to sleep to the sound of the waves crashing. An easy 5 minute drive takes you into the popular Noosa or Peregian beach for many dining out/shopping options. We also enjoyed a hit of tennis at the complex court. Overall loved our stay & will be back again
Olivia-Lee - August 2018