Perfect for families, this Noosa holiday accommodation is situated on one acre of lawn right in the heart of Little Cove. The children can play on the grassy area or swim in the pool. There is no through traffic keeping this area quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of any busy roads.
Each unit features its own shaded courtyard overlooking the pool area and a lockup garage.
A short walk will find you in the Noosa National Park or lying on Noosa's famous Main Beach.
Gap bookings available at this property - call our friendly Reservations staff now to enquire on 07 5447 3566
Please note that the pool in the complex will be closed for renovations from 4 June to 17 June 2018.
* 3 bedroom - 1 Queen bed + 4 singles
* NEW large walk in robe in master bedroom
* 2 freshly renovated (in February 2018) bathrooms incl ensuite to master (no full bath - but large walk in shower in family bathroom)
* 2 level
* A/c servicing the upper level and ceiling fans throughout
* Single lock up garage (no auto door)
* Tiled downstairs
* Polished timber on stairs and upstairs
* Fully equipped kitchen with Westinghouse fridge/freezer (new in February 2018), microwave, Westinghouse wall oven, cooktop, Omega dishwasher
* Laundry with Electrolux front loading washer and F&P dryer
* FREE NBN wifi
* Patio off living area with outdoor dining and BBQ
* Balcony off master bedroom with 3 piece outdoor setting and sun lounge
* Complex pool with decking surround - fully fenced
* Large grassed area for the kids to play
* Complex of 12 townhouses
* Sleeps 6
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Townhouse BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Townhouse HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 5 / 14 Pandanus Street, Little Cove, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Stayed for 6 nights for a girls trip away. This place was an awesome spot and great value for a week at Noosa! It’s approximately a 10 minute walk down to the main beach which includes a big set of stairs which are a good way to keep up some exercise! (This would be the same for most places around little cove) It’s also about a 10 minute walk to the entrance to the Noosa Heads National Park which is great to check out. The place is clean and tidy. We didn’t use the pool as it was a bit chilly but with little cove beach 5 minutes away you really didn’t need it! It has a kitchen if and a little barbecue if you want to stay in and eat. It was handy to have the garage for our rental car. Would definitely stay again! The only thing I would have wanted was more wifi. There is wifi provided but only for social media/googling. Not enough to stream from Movies/TV from Netflix.”
Christina - September 2018
Such an awesome spot! Bathroom goals. Thanks guys! We had a lovely stay :)
Trent - August 2018
A very comfortable, clean unit. Great location near the National Park and a short walk to Hastings Street
Sue and John - November 2017
We had a fabulous week staying in this unit in little cove. With 2 preschoolers it was perfect to be so close to the beach and walking distance to Hastings St and the national park. We liked having an outdoor space to use. The unit was quiet, spacious and well equipped with everything we needed. Was nice to find a few kids beach toys too.
Erika - September 2017