This newly renovated 2 level duplex will tick all your dreams for a fabulous relaxing holiday so close to everything Noosa is renowned for. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 ensuite bathrooms, a private plunge pool with spa jets, air conditioning throughout as well as great outdoor dining areas - the list just goes on!
The location is superb - a short flat walk to Hastings St restaurants and shops, Noosa Main Beach and Noosa National Park in one direction - and Quamby Place restaurants and Noosaville in the other. And directly opposite is the only waterfront park on Noosa Parade in this area where you can drop a line in to catch your dinner or take a chair over to sit back and watch the passing parade of watercraft - the choice is yours!
* 3 bedroom (King, Queen, 2 x Long Singles)
* Singles can be zipped together to make King beds - if you wish these singles to be zipped together and made up as a King, then you MUST order this at time of making your booking
* 3 ensuite bathrooms with full bath in one ensuite
* Private plunge pool with spa jets (not heated)- 3.6m X 3.0m X 1.2m
* Inverter a/c’s in every room
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Fantastic indoor outdoor flow to al fresco covered entertainment area with Weber BBQ leading onto the pool
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher (Electrolux), wine fridge, and Nespessso machine (bring your favourite pods!)
* Laundry with front loading washer and separate dryer + outside clothes line
* HD TV and DVD player in living area PLUS HD wall mounted TVs in every bedroom
* FREE Wifi for guests
* Timber floors downstairs and tiled upstairs
* Corner location
* Secure entry with intercom
* 2 sedan sized car lock up garage
* Sleeps 6
* Please note - this property is NO longer Pet friendly
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Townhouse BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Townhouse HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 41 Noosa Parade, Noosa Sound, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 3)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
We were particularly looking for a pet friendly property that was close to Hastings St and we are happy to say this property was everything we had hoped for.
Gayle - April 2018
What a beautiful part of the Sunshine Coast Noosa is & too stay at this exceptional property WOW! So close to Hastings Street, 10 min walk, Bistro C on Hastings Street great place to dine overlooking Main Beach! In the opposite direction also a 10 minute walk is Quamby Place, where Ricky’s Restaurant & Bar is also a great place to dine overlooking the river! The property has everything you need & the compendium from the owner is very very helpful if you are unsure of anything to use ie front loading washing machine! The staff @ Noosa Holiday Rentals very pleasant! Whole holiday experience was awesome! This will be where we choose to stay on our next visit to the Sunny Coast!
Kay - March 2018
What a lovely place to stay - modern, light and clean with lovely garden views and wonderful indoor / outdoor living space. With three generations of family on holiday together, we loved having the three ensuite bathrooms, the spacious bedrooms (two with reading nooks) and Hastings Street and the beach were only a short walk away!
Lisa - February 2018
A wonderful place to stay, the accommodation was everything I hoped for - excellent and easy communication with regard to booking/payment and collecting keys
Bev - December 2017
A lovely modern holiday house with a well equipped kitchen. Only a 5 minute drive to Noosa or Noosaville. Comfortable beds, and great having air conditioning in all rooms. Kids loved the pool. A great stay
Tracy - November 2017
We just wanted to write and say how impressed we were with the accommodation at 2/41 Noosa Pde. We would love to you to pass on to the owner how much we loved it. Beautifully furnished, well-equipped and a perfect base for our family. As owners of a coastal holiday rental in Victoria, we know what’s involved in providing such a welcoming place to stay so it was greatly appreciated.
We also wanted to thank Lynda from your office once again for co-rdinating us a later checkout on Wednesday. We have found the team in your office very professional throughout.
Again, thank you for a wonderful stay. We hope to be back!
Tony & Kaye - September 2017