Located in one of the most desirable locations in Noosa, this 2 level, 3 bedroom townhouse in a small complex, will tick all your boxes for a great Noosa getaway.
In a complex of only 7 units, this townhouse is located on the end of the complex and this gives you just one neighbour.
On the upper level are the 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, with the main bedroom featuring a private terrace overlooking the courtyard, and the two larger bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
Downstairs, fully tiled underfoot, is the expansive living area, dining and kitchen, with sliding doors from the living area providing a seamless flow out into the private fully fenced north facing courtyard designed for relaxed living and alfresco dining.
The laundry is located as a separate room at the rear of the unit adjacent to the main entry door from the car park - plus a separate powder room is located off the laundry, ideal for pool users!
This unit is located on Noosa Parade which can be a busy road at peak times
PLEASE NOTE: this property is undergoing redecorating and re-furnishing - new photos are coming of the unit and the communal pool!
* 3 Bedrooms (2 X King and 2 Singles)
* The King bed in the second bedroom can be split into 2 King Singles but this MUST be requested at time of making the booking
* Built in wardrobes in 2 of the 3 bedrooms
* Family bathroom upstairs with vanity, WC and shower over full bath
* Plus separate powder room downstairs
* Modern kitchen with a Bosch dish washer, electric smooth top cook-top and electric oven
* Laundry with washing machine and separate drier
* Inverter air conditioning units in 2 bedrooms plus the downstairs living area
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Large screen Smart HD TV in living area PLUS TV's are also in Bedrooms 1 and 2
* FREE wifi
* Property features plantation shutters, Amplimesh security screen doors, fully fenced north facing courtyard designed for alfresco dining with a Weber BBQ and framed with tropical plants, so typical of Noosa
* Secure pedestrian gate from Noosa Parade into the courtyard for your convenience
* Step over the road to the great array of superb gourmet restaurants and shops in Quamby Place, or take a 12 minute stroll to the Noosa River dining precinct of Noosaville, or take the easy stroll in the opposite direction to iconic Hastings St - the choice is yours!
* Large sunny sparkling complex in-ground pool
* Single carport
* Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
* Please note that this is not a Pet friendly property
* Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are NOT permitted
* Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights, subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
75 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.