Beautifully furnished with high quality and stylish furniture, including Natuzzi brand modular lounge and accessories, as well as designer items.
Well located close to Noosavilles riverside precinct and shops around Noosa Village. A short walk to all the restaurants Gympie Terrace is famous for, the Noosa River parkland area, sandy beach, boat, kayak, jetski hire and more.
Only a short distance from iconic Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach, and Noosa National Park - a 5 minute drive, 20 minute leisurely stroll.
With its own plunge pool, secure access, and air conditioning this property will suit most holiday makers looking for quality, location and comfort, and not to mention this great location which will take your breath away!
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms plus powder room downstairs
* Master - King bed- ensuite - wall mounted TV - ceiling fan
* Second bedroom - Queen bed - wall mounted TV - ceiling fan
* Third bedroom - 2 King singles - ceiling fan
* Ensuite to master and family bathroom with full bath located in the upstairs sleeping precinct and powder room located downstairs for your convenience
* Chef's fully equipped kitchen with a walk in pantry and German appliances including an electric cooktop, underbench oven, double bowl S/S sink, microwave and large capacity fridge/freezer
* Amazing alfresco outdoor dining area with dining for 6 plus a WEBER BBQ
* Laundry with an LG washing machine only
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Dual zone air conditioning for year round comfort
* Spacious living area features a wall mounted HD Samsung TV
* Free wifi plus separate study area
* Private saltwater pool to enjoy with pool lounges for relaxation
* 2 car lock up garage plus one off street guest car park
* Sleeps a maximum of 6
* Sorry, NO weddings, functions, parties or schoolies permitted
* This property is NOT pet friendly
* Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights, subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Townhouse BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Townhouse HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 15 Ann Street, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking & remote access )
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Carparking Notes: Additional off street guest parking spot
- Fully Fenced Townhouse
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: solar
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Very nicely presented townhouse in an excellent location. Quality furnishings and bedding and very well equipped and clean. Some champagne glasses would have been welcome. For us, seeking the sun in the middle of winter, we found the house a little cold and lacking in areas where the sun could be enjoyed. However the heating was excellent. The value was good and we enjoyed our stay in Noosaville. Thank you.
Katy - July 2018
Fantastic home, amazing location, easy walking distance to the Noosa river, restaurants & local shopping centre ( with supermarket, pub & Dan Murphy's ) Perfect for a family with children of all ages. Thanks again NHR
Craig - July 2018