Located in a small complex of only 6 townhouses, and with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over 2 levels, with long water views, generous courtyard space and a generous sized complex pool, the whole family will find this holiday home just right for them.
And all this is located just a short stroll from Gympie Tce and the culinary delights of its famous restaurants, the foreshore of Noosa River, boat hire, jet ski hire, SUP hire and the picnic and BBQ areas along the river - so you are centrally located but you can still enjoy the peace of the location of your holiday residence.
* 3 bedrooms (2 X King, 1 X Queen)
* 3 Bathrooms including 2 en-suites
* Master suite upstairs with King bed includes a large en-suite, which features a double vanity and shower, plus a covered balcony with amazing water views and a Samsung 43 inch wall mounted Smart TV
* Second bedroom upstairs with King bed (can be split to 2 King Singles but must be requested at time of making booking) features an en-suite with shower, vanity and WC plus a 43 inch Samsung wall mounted Smart TV
* Third bedroom downstairs with Queen bed plus a 43 inch Samsung wall mounted Smart TV and a family bathroom/laundry combined is located outside the door
* Fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner gas cook top, wall oven, microwave, F&P single dish-drawer dishwasher, large capacity fridge/freezer and pod coffee machine - everything you will need for your home away from home kitchen
* Laundry facilities are a Bosch front loading washing machine and an outside clothes line
* The exquisitely furnished living/dining area features a round dining table and chairs, comfortable lounge and a 55 inch Samsung wall mounted Smart TV and Sonos sound system.
* A second large dining suite is located in the loggia/lounge just right for alfresco dining
* A large 6 burner BBQ features outside
* Individual air conditioning systems in every room plus ceiling fans
* Cool tiles in living areas and carpet in the bedrooms
* Shared in-ground complex swimming pool
* Shared jetty with one other townhouse (Unit 5)
* Loch key available to bring your boat through to your jetty but this MUST be requested at time of making your booking
* FREE wifi
* Sleeps 6
* A single lock up garage is available and under the Body Corporate rules no parking is permitted in the common areas i.e. in the driveway outside the garage
* Sorry, NO weddings, functions, parties or schoolies permitted
* This property is NOT pet friendly
* Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights, subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
Townhouse BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
Townhouse HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 6 / 26 Sunseeker Close, Noosaville, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Carparking Notes: Secure gated entry to complex
- Fully Fenced Townhouse
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: electric
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonial / Review
Great house, lovely and peaceful with excellent amenities, kitchen utensils etc - makes such a difference when everything works and cooking is a pleasure. Quiet and calm spot, could have stayed for months thank you! Car was necessary to get us to the beach and dinner etc, not in the main Centre but that was part of the peacefulness. Thanks for having us. We loved all the kitchen appliances and utensils etc especially. So rare to go to home with sharp knives and a decent blender, thank you so much. We had a great time.
Chloe - October 2018