With high raked ceiling downstairs the house exudes light and space as you enter. The house has been thoughtfully designed and sits in a prime location which creates the ultimate family beach house. With modern features and quality appliances in the open plan kitchen with granite bench tops, the flow to the outside rear entertaining areas is seamless through multiple sliding doors.
A large separate air conditioned media room features a large screen Samsung TV and Foxtel with a large leather lounge to relax on.
3 bedrooms are upstairs along with the ensuite and family bathroom whilst the lower level incorporates all the living areas and one bedroom.
Bedrooms are all large as are the built in wardrobes - whilst the walk in robe in the master bedroom is massive and includes a work desk area.
Note; New photos are coming as the home is being refurnished by new owners.
* 4 bedrooms - 2 X Queen beds , 4 X King Singles - NOTE the King singles can be joined together to make a King bed but this MUST be requested at time of making your booking, otherwise a charge will be payable to have the beds remade
* Access to a large balcony across the rear of the house is available from all 3 upstairs bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms - ensuite to Master with spa bath, family bathroom (sorry NO full bath), and large powder room downstairs with shower to service the 4th bedroom.
* All rooms are air conditioned (all newly installed Daikin units in January 2017 except for one) but no ceiling fans except for the downstairs bedroom which has a ceiling fan only.
* Kitchen includes an Electrolux wall oven, microwave, Bosch dishwasher, induction cook top, Nutri Bullet and large capacity fridge
* Delonghi Nespresso pod coffee machine - don't forget to bring your favorite pods with you!
* Open plan living dining with TV and DVD player with Foxtel
* Fully equipped laundry with a Bosch front loading washing machine and a Bosch drier + an out door clothes line
* Free WIFI
* Large separate media room with Samsung 60 inch TV, soundbar and Foxtel
* Inside dining for 8 people
* Rear outside covered entertainment area includes ceiling fans, a WEBER Family Q BBQ, large dining setting for 10 people plus a second outdoor dining setting for a further 8 people
* Short walk to the sands of the beach via a rear gate and pathway.
* Driveway parking only for up to 4 cars - sorry, no lock up garage available
* Sleeps a maximum of 8 people
* Sorry - pets are NOT permitted
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 38 Redwood Avenue, Marcus Beach, Queensland 4573
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Off Street Parking: 4
- Fully Fenced House
- Garden Shed
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: electric
- Pay TV
- Vacuum System
- Media Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email