Featuring modern whites, high ceilings, water features and natural tones, a warm and inviting feeling is created throughout.
The top level features a gourmet kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances, as well as an open plan lounge and dining, all flowing out to 2 covered balconies with extensive views to as far as Sunshine Beach.
The mid level features the master suite with a walk thru' robe and ensuite
The lower level features a second living area, 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom with a full bath, a fully equipped laundry and separate toilet. On this level is a NE facing covered outdoor entertaining area as well as the access to the fully compliant salt water lagoon style swimming pool.
With multiple outdoor areas for relaxing, you can kick back and enjoy your holiday in this great home.
- 4 bedrooms - 1 X Queen Bed, 3 X Double Beds
- 2 bathrooms including a walk in robe and ensuite with double bowl vanity to the main bedroom
- Family bathroom contains a full bath
- Modern kitchen with stone bench top, dishwasher, wall oven and electric cook-top
- 2 separate living areas, each with a new HD TV and DVD player
- Indoor dining will seat 8 people
- High ceilings upstairs
- 2 balconies on upper level with views to as far south as Sunshine Beach
- Beautiful bamboo flooring in the upper and lower levels and carpet in the bedrooms
- Rev cycle air conditioning systems in the upstairs living area and the main bedroom
- Ceiling fans in the lounge, kitchen, master bedroom and outdoor living area
- Tropical lagoon style saltwater swimming pool - fully fenced
- North facing outdoor entertaining areas with a Balinese style gazebo overlooking the pool
- Gas BBQ and outdoor table and chairs to seat 8 people
- Tropical gardens with garden lighting
- 2 car lock up garage
- Sleeps 8
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 16 Wyona Drive, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Fully Fenced House
- Split System Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Living Areas: 2
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonial / Review
We (2 adults & 2 young children) enjoyed this property. It was close to everything. We wanted privacy, a pool and spacious living and the ability to cater for ourselves. It sure beats staying in a hotel room. We would stay again.
Chantal - October 2017