Recently re-furnished, this Holiday property ticks all the boxes!
With a sandy 24m beach front and large grassed area with palm trees to relax on, undoubtedly the perfect place for a picturesque holiday with peace and quiet at your doorstep.
And no fences hinder the water view from the living areas or outdoor dining area.
Take your stand up paddle board for a spin on the river, drop a line in the water to catch your dinner, or simply just stay at home and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
* 4 bedrooms - 3 Queens and 2 Double Bunks
* 3 bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs
* 3 bathrooms (2 up and 1 down)plus a downstairs powder room
* Spa bath in master ensuite and full bath in upstairs family bathroom
* Fully equipped large kitchen ready for use by a gourmet chef
* Breville Nespresso Coffee machine - don't forget to bring your favourite coffee pods!
* Free wifi for guest use
* Klipsch sound system
* Fully equipped laundry with F&P top loading washing machine and F&P dryer
* Ducted Air conditioning upstairs and split system in downstairs living area (not billiard room)
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Phone available for calls to local, ISD and mobile numbers
* Brand new comfortable and modern furnishings throughout
* Security screen doors
* Games room with 32 inch JVC TV, billiard table and double bean bag
* Four stand up paddle boards available for guest use - please note that these are used at your own risk - a waiver will be required to be signed at check-in if you wish to use these.
* Large rear patio with large fixed umbrella over for al fresco dining
* Outdoor dining setting looking out over the canal plus Weber BBQ
* Hi chair available
* Walled front garden and large rear grassed area to the waterfront
* Please note the beach is not fenced off
* Secure lock up garage for one car (manual garage door) plus off street driveway parking for 2 cars
* Sleeps 10
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 53 Wyuna Drive, Noosa Sound, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
We absolutely loved everything about this house, and really enjoyed our stay. The paddle-boards and pool table were definitely a highlight, and we all loved watching the ferry/cruise boats go past on the river every afternoon. The house was very well stocked with everything a large group would need and want. Location was amazing - equal distance to Noosaville and Hastings Street. Very impressed, and would definitely stay again!
Kate - October 2018
House was great and served our purpose well, couple of plumbing issues as detailed on notes when we vacated premises. A lovely property!
Marlane - August 2018
The house has a lovely setting and the accommodation was both comfortable and practical. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and also appreciated the generous provision of facilities, such as the paddle boards, billiard table, DVDs, games and free WiFi. We will definitely be returning!
Diana - July 2018
Amazing beautiful views of the river, peaceful and quiet neighbourhood, clean and spacious rooms, well equipped facilities including the stand-up paddle boards. We fully enjoyed our week long stay. Would be nice to have lids for the cooking pans.
Fei Fei - June 2018