This Noosa accommodation is an amazing 2 story, 4 bedroom home, situated in the much sought after Noosa Sound area, with an absolute waterfront and a fabulous South East aspect across the river to the leafy forest area opposite and views filled with bird life and water craft drifting by.
Recently re-furnished, this Holiday property ticks all the boxes!
With a sandy 24m beach front and large grassed area with palm trees to relax on, undoubtedly the perfect place for a picturesque holiday with peace and quiet at your doorstep.
And no fences hinder the water view from the living areas or outdoor dining area.
Take your stand up paddle board for a spin on the river, drop a line in the water to catch your dinner, or simply just stay at home and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
* 4 bedrooms - 3 Queens and 2 Double Bunks
* 3 bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs
* 3 bathrooms (2 up and 1 down)plus a downstairs powder room
* Spa bath in master ensuite and full bath in upstairs family bathroom
* Fully equipped large kitchen ready for use by a gourmet chef
* Breville Nespresso Coffee machine - don't forget to bring your favourite coffee pods!
* Free wifi for guest use
* Klipsch sound system
* Fully equipped laundry with F&P top loading washing machine and F&P dryer
* Ducted Air conditioning upstairs and split system in downstairs living area (not billiard room)
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Phone available for calls to local, ISD and mobile numbers
* Brand new comfortable and modern furnishings throughout
* Security screen doors
* Games room with 32 inch JVC TV, billiard table and double bean bag
* Four stand up paddle boards available for guest use - please note that these are used at your own risk - a waiver will be required to be signed at check-in if you wish to use these.
* Large rear patio with large fixed umbrella over for al fresco dining
* Outdoor dining setting looking out over the canal plus Weber BBQ
* Hi chair available
* Walled front garden and large rear grassed area to the waterfront
* Please note the beach is not fenced off
* Secure lock up garage for one car (manual garage door) plus off street driveway parking for 2 cars
* Sleeps 10
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
The location of this property is hard to beat. Riverside relaxing at its best, and a gentle flat walk into Hastings Street. (Roughly 5k round trip) The house is spacious, neat and tidy and catered well for our party of 8. Plenty of dishes, bowls etc in the well stocked kitchen. Fresh linen and plenty of towels etc. Not a lot of provisions in the pantry but certainly enough to get through the first day before stocking up. Sadly, the BBQ lost the will to proceed on Christmas Day but a swift replacement was arranged the next day - thanks. There is indeed a small pool table in the house, but no outside pool. The river is very handy though! We hired a runabout for a couple of days and tried to catch fish, but someone got in before us. The owner has thoughtfully provided SUP boards for the big kids and buckets and spades for the little ones. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would certainly book again, thanks
Kay - December 2018
We absolutely loved everything about this house, and really enjoyed our stay. The paddle-boards and pool table were definitely a highlight, and we all loved watching the ferry/cruise boats go past on the river every afternoon. The house was very well stocked with everything a large group would need and want. Location was amazing - equal distance to Noosaville and Hastings Street. Very impressed, and would definitely stay again!
Kate - October 2018
House was great and served our purpose well, couple of plumbing issues as detailed on notes when we vacated premises. A lovely property!
Marlane - August 2018
The house has a lovely setting and the accommodation was both comfortable and practical. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and also appreciated the generous provision of facilities, such as the paddle boards, billiard table, DVDs, games and free WiFi. We will definitely be returning!
Diana - July 2018
Amazing beautiful views of the river, peaceful and quiet neighbourhood, clean and spacious rooms, well equipped facilities including the stand-up paddle boards. We fully enjoyed our week long stay. Would be nice to have lids for the cooking pans.
Fei Fei - June 2018
53 Wyuna Drive, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.