Holiday House Specials
Super Pre-Easter Savings!
Book and stay at this wonderful property anytime between 8 February 2018 and 28 March 2018 for 7 nights and only pay for 5 nights accommodation - that's a whopping 28% discount of the normal rate!
Get in now and secure your preferred dates by calling 07 5447 3566 and mention this offer.
Subject to availability and conditions apply.
Valid for new bookings placed between 08 February 2018 and 22 March 2018
The home captures a northern aspect over the green nature reserve of trees and abundant bird life with no other properties in sight. Behind wrought iron electronic gates, this private holiday home is a serene coastal residence fitting in with the local landscape.
The property offers a study on the entry/podium level with stairs following the graceful curve to a lower level and expansive open plan living areas. Natural light streams through upper windows of the double-height ceilings and multiple glass sliding doors open onto the wide entertainment deck.
The eastern wing of the home is reserved for the secluded main bedroom suite with a walk in robe, free-standing bath and large ensuite of twin basins and double shower.
A media room, second office or parent’s retreat is also accessible from this level and opens onto a deck.
The chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances includes a five-burner gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, large capacity stainless fridge and stone benchtops. A fully equipped laundry with a combination washer/dryer opens to a sheltered drying terrace.
A large undercover entertainment area with seating for eight guests has an outdoor kitchen complete with barbecue and running water, adjacent to the outdoor pool and sundeck, both protected by a shade sail.
On the upper level there are three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes and direct access to one long balcony. One guest bedroom has its own ensuite and the other two bedrooms shares a large family bathroom.
Features of the property are many and include ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans in all rooms, free wifi, a smart Sony 65-inch television plus a second television in the media room, secure gated entry, all in a quiet location close to everything Noosa Heads has to offer.
View the plan to appreciate this amazing holiday property.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suites,family bathroom plus separate powder room
* 3 Queen beds and 2 Single beds
* Extra powder room on the podium level
* Fully equipped chef's kitchen with Miele appliances including a gas cook top, under bench oven, microwave, dish washer and large capacity stainless 2 door fridge/freezer
* Pod Coffee machine - bring your favourite pods with you.
* Laundry with LG front loading washer/dryer + outside clothes line
* Fully ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans in every room
* Expansive living area with doors opening onto a large full length deck and includes a Sony 65 inch Smart TV
* Media room located between the living area and the master suite includes a large screen TV and DVD player
* Fully screened plus all bedrooms are fitted with electric external security/block out metal screens
* Under roof outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ and alfrecso dining for 8 people
* Saltwater pool and sun deck with a sail shade over
* Free wifi
* Driveway parking only for 2 cars behind the secure gated entry (NO garage available)
* Ducted vacuum, passive ventilation with multiple louvred windows
* Sealed walkways to Noosa Junction or the river
* Children under 12 are not permitted
* Sleeps 8
* Sorry - pets are NOT permitted
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 29 Banksia Avenue, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5 (Ensuites: 2)
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Carparking Notes: Driveway parking behind secure gates
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: electric
- Vacuum System
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email