With all 4 bedrooms and a large media room located upstairs, all the day to day living is downstairs, whether you are looking to swim, cook a gourmet meal, surf your emails and Facebook, sun bake or simply kick back and read a book - the choice is yours.
Featuring luxury level furniture and furnishings, ducted air conditioning, a pool and spa, and outside undercover dining and entertaining area, you will be able to holiday and feel like a King or Queen at the same time. Located in popular Noosa Waters, this waterfront property is fenced to the water with a shared jetty, with long water views but has a very secluded and private rear outdoor area, including the pool area.
And with secure gated entry and 2 car lock up accommodation, holidaying at this amazing property will be a vacation to remember.
* 2 level luxury waterfront residence with long water views
* 4 bedrooms - 2 King beds and 2 Queen beds
* 3 bathrooms - including a sumptuous ensuite to the master with a spa bath, 2 family bathrooms, one with a full corner bath and the second one downstairs with shower, WC and vanity only
* Ducted air conditioning throughout along with ceiling fans in all rooms
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench top, Meile gas cook top, Meile dishwasher and Meile oven and a large fridge with ice and chilled water dispenser PLUS an Aldi Expressi Coffee machine - don't forget to bring your favourite Aldi pods!
* Large media room has a 60 inch TV, DVD player and Yamaha surround sound system
* Master bedroom has a 48 inch TV
* Downstairs living area has a 55 inch TV with Yamaha surround sound system, iPod dock and ceiling speakers
* Free Wifi
* Secluded large salt water plunge pool
* Fully equipped laundry with LG front loading washing machine and LG electric clothes drier
* Fenced to the waterfront and a shared jetty - sorry, Lock key not available
* Large outdoor entertaining area with Weber gas BBQ and large 10 seat outdoor dining suite surrounded by lockable plantation shutters
* Fully fenced electric gated security entry with intercom
* Separate office
* Manicured grounds
* 2 car lock up garaging
* Sleeps 8
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
* Smoking is not permitted anywhere on this property
* Due to the size of this property there must be a one day gap between departures and arrivals to allow for cleaning and preparation of the property
* Please note that the steam oven, the inbuilt coffee machine, the spa and the inbuilt BBQ are NOT for guest use.
* Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 193 Shorehaven Drive, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking & remote access )
- Fully Fenced House
- Rain Water Tank
- Solar Hot Water
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inside Spa
- Inground Pool
- Media Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonial / Review
Great property, wonderful pool, was fantastic how the outside space was connected to the inside, the media room worked out great for watching TV at night - everything worked out very well for us. Plus the management staff at D&W were extremely friendly and helpful during our stay. All in all - we would go back again and come to you guys to find us a property for sure! Thank you! Harish
Harish - December 2017