Bi fold doors open out onto a substantial al fresco entertaining area whilst the chefs kitchen features Smeg appliances and granite stone bench top.
This superb property will provide you with the sense of space, privacy and exclusivity - it will feel like your own private resort!
* 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
* Master suite occupies upper level with a King bed, separate parents retreat/office, ensuite, walk in robe, plantation shutters to doors and windows, ceiling fan, 39 inch TV, air conditioning and large private covered balcony
* 2nd bedroom is a guest suite with Queen bed, full ensuite facilities, ceiling fan and 32 inch TV
* 3rd bedroom has a Queen bed and ceiling fan
* 4th bedroom has 2 Single racing car beds for the kids with a ceiling fan
* Family bathroom includes a corner spa bath and a separate powder room with hand basin
* Renovated chef's kitchen with SMEG appliances (dishwasher, wall oven, ceramic cooktop, range hood), F&P French door fridge/freezer, Panasonic microwave and Nespresso coffee machine (bring your favourite pods with you!)
* Laundry facilities with an LG front loading washing machine and Electrolux drier
* Family area downstairs includes a 60 inch CURVED screen TV, large air conditioning unit, leather lounge and water views
* Separate dining room with seating for 8 and air conditioner
* Move to the outdoor via bi-fold doors where there is an undercover al frecso area with dining suite for 8 people, a large WEBER family BBQ, all overlooking the large saltwater resort style swimming pool (fully fenced and compliant)
* Sun lounges and chairs plus a large cantilever umbrella in the pool area
* This property is fully screened (except for bi-fold doors) with an outdoor shower (cold water only)
* Large private use jetty (please note that the owner has a boat permanently moored in a boat lift which is not for guest use)
* Loch key is available for bringing boats to the jetty but this MUST be requested at time of making the booking, otherwise will not be available
* Waterfront is fenced off
* NO lock up garage available but driveway parking for 2 cars is available
* Security gated entry
* Sleeps 8
* Sorry - pets are NOT permitted
* FREE Wifi
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 43 The Peninsula, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Carparking Notes: Driveway only
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
Pleasant, well equipped and presented house. NHR team helpful. Overall a good holiday experience.
David - July/August 2018
Stayed at this lovely home over Easter. Family all said home could not be as good as it looked online - but it was better!
Margaret - April 2018
Very happy , a great place to enjoy.
Graham - December 2017
A stunning property - would love to enjoy it again. We booked the Fairshore (Hastings St) for the whole trip, spent 6 days there and then moved here. We paid $1500/night at the Fairshore and it was disgusting for the money - 70's equipment, sofa broke, chair split !
So thank you for saving me - I am more than happy to recommend you on line!
Kelsey - December 2017