Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac, only a short walk from the river foreshore or a short boat ride to the stunning Noosa River, this is truly an amazing holiday home to enjoy.
Having undergone extensive renovations and re-furnished, the house is designed to capture ample light and breezes for year round enjoyment.
* 4 Bedrooms all with Queen beds - master upstairs and 3 others all on ground floor level
* 3 Bathrooms - ensuite to master, one family bathroom with a full bath and shower and the other family bathroom with a shower only
* Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench top, Miele appliances including dishwasher, 5 burner gas cook top, electric oven and range hood, a microwave and a large capacity 2 door fridge/freezer with chilled water
* PLUS a Caffitaly pod coffee machine - bring your favourite pods with you which are readily available from both Coles and Woolworths
* Open plan living dining (table with seating for 8) and living area with floor to ceiling glass to the waterfront
* Living area has a 55 inch TV
* Family media room includes a massive 75 inch TV with sound bar
* Air conditioning units in living area and family/media room plus ceiling fans throughout
* Fully equipped laundry with a Samsung washer/drier combo unit
* 12.5 meter saltwater lap pool
* Decked and terraced to the waterfront which includes a timber jetty (Owner's boat is not for guest use)
* The front of the property includes a very private fully fenced large jacuzzi
* Covered waterfront al fresco entertaining area with outdoor dining for 8
* Gas BBQ
* Security gated entry with intercom
* Loch key available but MUST be requested at time of making booking, otherwise will not be available
* Lock up garage for 2 cars plus drive way parking
* Sleeps 8
* Sorry - pets are NOT permitted
* Free Wifi
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 32 Seamount Quay, Noosa Waters, Queensland 4566
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Carparking Notes: 2 Driveway spots
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Outside Spa
- Inground Pool
- Media Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonials / Reviews
My family stayed in this property for a week and loved every minute. The outside eating area was perfect for meals together. The home was spacious and comfortable and the beds were very good. The cleaners had done a great job and the pool man visited during our stay.
Judith - February 2018
We had a fantastic time in this beautiful home - great calming setting morning and night. Lots of space and pool. Media room great for teenagers! Would love to see wardrobe/hangers upstairs as there is nowhere to put or hang clothes. Used the coffee machine - didn't need to buy a coffee this year! Would definitely stay again - thank you!
Fatosh - January 2018
Fantastic house in an amazing setting. Being able to use the jetty for Daryl's boat was great. Loved the pool ans spa. The layout of the house was fantastic and we loved the comfy beds and rain showers and made good use of the BBQ. Having a bit of grass out the back was nice - TV room also great. Thank you very much.
Jo - December 2017
We had a great stay in your lovely home. Our son (11 months) enjoyed feeding the ducks each morning. The pool was lovely and warm most days. We had a few days of rain but enjoyed our 2 weeks of holidays. Would love to come back one day!
Jeff - Nov 2017