Located a short walk from cosmopolitan Hastings St and in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, this property is perfect if you are seeking an enjoyable holiday close to all the action in a spectacular location.
With a relaxed and comfortable feel and right on the waterfront, this large 2 storey home is ready to welcome you.
The home sits behind auto security gates, with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, additional guest toilet on ground level, a separate fully self contained flat with a King size bed and ensuite, a large heated family sized swimming pool, a fenced waterfront with a new large deck for sunset drinks, sandy beach and private jetty to drop your line. With a kayak & Stand up Paddle Board at your disposal for fun in the sun, extensive tropical gardens and large outside living areas, what more could you want to make your perfect Noosa holiday.
Open plan with 2 living areas, air conditioning in master, kids bunk-bedroom and 4th bedrooms and ceiling fans in all bedrooms, this home is designed for comfort all year round. Fully stocked, renovated kitchen with top appliances makes your kitchen time easy and quick, with Kitchen, TV room, comfortable sofa and lounge chairs and outdoor dining area all merging to create one lovely space.
BONUS: Book and stay a minimum of 7 nights at full tariff and receive a bottle of top quality champagne on your arrival - chilled ready to drink!
If you are returning to this property, you will enjoy the new stylish renovations to the ensuite and bathroom, new furnishings and fittings to make this property a truly luxurious upmarket home. There is now a new spacious deck on the canal waterfront, great for sunset drinks. In the future, the jetty will be redone, jet ski pontoons will be fitted and numerous new furnishings and fittings will be added to make this property a true getaway.
PLEASE NOTE - this property is located in a residential area and noise MUST be kept to a minimum after 9.00pm at night - Penalties will apply if any noise complaints are received from neighbors
- 5 bedrooms in total (King in Master, King in separate flat, Queen in both the 3rd and 4th bedrooms - bunk with double under and single on top in 5th)
- 2 fully renovated stylish bathrooms including an en-suite to the master bedroom and a full bath in the family bathroom upstairs and separate toilet downstairs plus an en-suite in the separate flat
- Air conditioning & TV in Master bedroom, kid's bunk-bed bedroom, 4th bedroom and activity room upstairs and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen with state of the art appliances, including 2 door fridge/freezer with iced water dispenser, gas cook top, dishwasher, Miele double oven and coffee pod machine (bring your favourite pods with you)
- Two living areas - one formal with a dining suite and lounge and 50" screen TV and DVD player and library, the other with comfy lounge chairs and sofa and 50" LED TV plus DVD player and FOXTEL
- Separate self contained flat also has a 50" TV and DVD player
- Extra large laundry with washing machine, electric clothes drier and inbuilt ironing facilities
- Large family sizes swimming pool with sun lounges - fully fenced and compliant
- Heated Pool - Note the pool is not heated for the months of December, January and February
For the months of March, April, September, October and November the pool, is heated to 25 degrees
For the months of May, June, July and August - if you wish the pool to be heated during these winter months a fee of $350 per week will apply.
Please advise our staff when making your booking.
- Outdoor shower with both hot and cold water
- Fenced waterfront (approx 10m) with a sandy beach and jetty - go catch tonight's dinner or enjoy sunset drinks on the new spacious deck!
- Outdoor covered entertainment area with table and chairs to seat 8 and a gas BBQ
- 2 storey home with master bedroom and ensuite downstairs and the other bedrooms upstairs
- Situated behind security gate with auto opener
- Double garage plus drive way parking
- HD FOXTEL connected with sport and extra movie channels to Smart TV in the family TV room
- Children's entertainment room on upper level with TV and PlayStation 3 and DVD player
- Internet and wifi available
- Telephone for free local calls, national STD calls as well as calls to Australian mobiles (does not include 1300 numbers or international calls)
- High chair, porta cot, change mat, and child's safety gate to the stairs between floors are all available in this property along with a selection of kid's DVDs.
COST FOR HIRE OF LINEN FOR PORTA COT - $19.80 EACH COT (This includes Bottom and Top Sheet, Mattress protector)PLEASE REQUEST AT TIME OF BOOKING.
- Stand up Paddle Board & Kayak available for the use of guests
- Quiet location at end of cul-de-sac
- Cooling timber floors upstairs and lots of tiles downstairs
- Sleeps 11
- Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted.
A great comfortable family holiday house - the photos reflect the standard of the property.
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas Season|
Great house on convenient location. We loved the heated pool.
Lauren - September 2018
Was absolutely fantastic. Service when booking accommodation was great and we were made feel very welcome. House was amazing and aptly suited our needs. Will definitely be back . Thankyou
Jo - August 2018
Perfect house, perfect location, great outdoor spaces....
Jennifer - July 2018
We loved staying at this property great location etc etc. The customer service from NHR was great and the facilities at the home were fantastic.
Kathleen - June/July 2018
Fabulous property within walking distance to Hastings St.
Colin - March 2018
The house was perfect. We had 8 adults and 3 kids. The pool was great and it was awesome to have our own jetty. There was plenty of room and different living spaces. Everything we needed was available at the house and only a short walk to Hastings St. We plan to come back.
Bill - September 2017
14 Wesley Court, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Contact our team of Noosa Accommodation Experts today to find the perfect holiday accommodation in Noosa, Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, and the surrounding area.
Let's make your Noosa holiday memories perfect.